Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I had concidered leaving this as a short post with yet another cliffie dance forced me to let it go.

Of course, anyone that has read my other work knew it had to turn out this way. party

comments go here

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm glad Lois fought Clark on this and didn't make it an easy for him. Yea! for Clark standing up to Lois and sneaking behind her back and using her favorite daughter against her to get what he wanted (and knew she wanted too).

I was a bit worried when the sparks began to fly and though looking younger, Lois was passed out when removed from the machine. At first, I wondered if she'd awake with amnesia. I don't think you've addressed that scenario in any of your stories as of yet.

Hhhmmmmm. If Lois is young again and Clark is still young and they both have super powers and already have 8 kids, will they have more?

TEMPUS: wallbash

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I am so glad that three paragraphs grew into this fun story!

UltraWoman is back ... about time!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK!

Oh yes! Rest assured that there were more offspring.

The use of the machine just had to be more like when it was used for Jimmy.

The effects of the chrono-energy combined with the life force transfer is what caused a duplication of powers so Tempus was actually responsible for the return of UltraWoman. How ironic is that?

Just the Epilogue to go and then I start posting Volume 6 party

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Tempus would be furious if he knew he was responsible for UltraWoman's return. Interesting how this turned about. Reminds me of one of the few audio FoLC stories; The Church of Superman by Paul Gabriel Werner. Very very well done. You should listen to it.

Maybe Tempus needs to go back to his own timeline and get a life of his own instead of messing with Lois and Clark's.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I have to admit that I was afraid Lois had died when they first brought her out of the contraption. Lois as an infant would have also been interesting.

John Pack Lambert
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ultra Woman is back! I have to say that I didn't expect anything like that. I figured that Lois would be healed. I didn't expect her to be younger than she started and I certainly didn't expect a super power transference.

This was a nice, interesting and surprising twist. thumbsup

I have a feeling that there will be a different future for Lois and Clark that was implied - but not stated - in the original short version of this work.

Bob

KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

As in the previous version, Tempus returns in the updated Epilogue. evil

Yes! It is amazing that mighty oaks from little acorns grow.

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi John,

Originally posted by John Lambert:
I have to admit that I was afraid Lois had died when they first brought her out of the contraption. Lois as an infant would have also been interesting.
Yes, that was Clark's concern as well. There were a number of possible scenarios. huh That was why the machine was the last resort. grovel grovel

kj
KenJ Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Bob,

Thanks for the FDK!

Well, you see, it's this way - by the tine that Lois delivered CJ her rate of aging had been accelerating for some time. The more time that passed the faster she was aging. That is why after using the machine she was restored to the same appearance as before the kidnapping, hence Penny's comment.

I really want to thank you for the guidance and the inspiration you provided. It is the reason this story was expanded.

kj
Top Banana
Top Banana
blush Thank you. blush

Bob

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard