Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. help

Glory smiled back. “Well, maybe not in soulmates. I believe that there are several people someone can love, but once they fall in love with one of them, everyone else is left behind, just as stories that could have happened but didn’t. When two people fall in love, love creates bonds between them, bonds that don’t break. If there’s anything that can bring two people apart, then they were never really in love. Not even if it’s someone else. *Especially* not if it’s someone else.”
Beautiful! help

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cute story, fast but cute. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anna!

well, that was Superfast (the delay between editing and posting, I mean)!

You already know what I think of your story, and I won't give spoilers but, like MAF, I can't wait to read Martha's explanation <g>.

oh, and again, you did great with that interview part wink

Keep writing,

Carole smile1

Kerth
Kerth
Finally!!! smile1

The interview was interesting and the woman knowing that CK and Lois are in love is fantastic smile

“I had just gone to buy some sandwiches,” he said, showing her the bag. He still couldn’t believe what he had just seen. He paused, then asked: “Were you guys really kissing?”

Lois tapped her fingers on the bench’s back, behind Clark’s body. What in the heck was Jimmy expecting to hear?

“No, we just saw you coming and thought we could play a little joke,” she said impatiently
wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
J
jwb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
An interesting twist to how Lois and Clark meet. It's nice to see Lois being the one who falls for Clark first, and a Clark who is more hesitant.

I was a bit confused about the timelines between parts 7 and 8. In part 7, Lois and Clark do "research" for two hours, then go get sandwiches. In part 8, they end up in the park kissing, then go "researching" again for 3 hours. When they get back to the Planet, Perry tells them they have an interview at 5 so they decide to kill time by going to lunch.

If they got to work at 8, spent an hour talking about what to do, 2 hours researching, it would be around 11 o'clock. They go for sandwiches (which I would consider lunch) and then to the park. That's probably another hour or so. Then three hours of more research puts them back to the Planet around 3 o'clock at the earliest. I was suprised they said they would go for lunch when it seemed they already had lunch, and only had about one and a half hours to kill before their interview.

I, too, was suprised Lois didn't feel the need to "talk" to Jimmy. I also like the fact that Lois isn't wanting to waste time with the relationship. It seems like something a person who "jumps in without checking the level" would do.

--
Jeff
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Thanks for the nice comments!

I was expecting Lois and Clark to go straight to Jimmy (the gossip) and grab him to a conference room for a little advice from Mad dog Lane.
I, too, was suprised Lois didn't feel the need to "talk" to Jimmy.
Hmm... I guess it didn't occur to me.

About the timeframes, Jeff, you're right. Culture thingy, more likely; here in Greece we have lunch at two or three, and that's the time we call 'noon'. After that, I put the interview at five, because a lot of things would happen next, but I somehow got messed up, as you noticed.
I'll keep that in mind and edit it once I'm done with the whole fic. In the meantime, just assume that they got to work at 6 wink

Thanks again!
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Features Writer
Features Writer
Anna,
another good part
more
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard