#79691 06/09/11 11:45 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Discuss, if you'd like to.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#79692 06/09/11 06:11 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow. Clark is in a whole heap of trouble. And Lois - who would normally rescue him - is light-years away. Things are looking bad for our her. frown

#79693 06/09/11 06:49 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
Wow. Clark is in a whole heap of trouble. And Lois - who would normally rescue him - is light-years away. Things are looking bad for our her. frown
Yep. Clark's gotten into really, really bad trouble. No Lois, no powers. frown

Thanks for continuing to read!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#79694 06/10/11 08:01 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
I love that Clark's first thought was of his troops--and how he didn't automatically assume Jen Mai was a traitor. That's something that, though it can be a bad thing occasionally, is part of the appeal of Clark--he never thinks the worst of anyone.

I think I dislike Nor just as much in your story as I do on the show--so sure of himself, such a showman, and so arrogant. He's almost worse that Luthor.

General Zod's role confuses me. I can't help but wonder if he's going to betray Nor as soon as Nor gets what he wants (not that I want to find out that way, you understand smile ).

And Lois's ring! He has to get it back!

#79695 06/10/11 08:42 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by AntiKryptonite:
I love that Clark's first thought was of his troops--and how he didn't automatically assume Jen Mai was a traitor. That's something that, though it can be a bad thing occasionally, is part of the appeal of Clark--he never thinks the worst of anyone.

I think I dislike Nor just as much in your story as I do on the show--so sure of himself, such a showman, and so arrogant. He's almost worse that Luthor.

General Zod's role confuses me. I can't help but wonder if he's going to betray Nor as soon as Nor gets what he wants (not that I want to find out that way, you understand smile ).

And Lois's ring! He has to get it back!
Thanks AK! Whoops, found this review after I saw the one on part six!

Yeah, Clark is definitely optomistic about people to a fault sometimes. And definitely puts himself last.

Thanks for hating Nor! smile I tried to capture exactly what you mentioned, his arrogance, confidence and showiness. Now, you mention Luthor....that could be an AWESOME pairing for some sort of future fic. *begins to think evil, terrible thoughts* I'll have to keep that pairing in mind. devil

General Zod is there to act as Nor's right hand. Nor is more deadly with his tongue than anything (like Clark's trial in the NK arc) and only fights Clark because he's forced into it. So I didn't really see him doing his own dirty work in beating Clark to a bloody pulp (in part six). Think of him as Nor's...enforcer if you will.

Yes, poor Clark got robbed, literally!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard