#79622 06/07/11 08:29 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Feel free to discuss.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#79623 06/07/11 03:26 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I like how he jumped right in to form committees to start building and farming. Also I like how he wanted to know why women were not on the council. I am sure he will be battling the old guard on these issues. We'll see how he does. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#79624 06/07/11 03:51 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks Laura! smile I figured Clark is the type to really give the pot a good stir.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#79625 06/07/11 04:30 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Your people should have come first, not some palace that no one even had the right to reside in until you came and begged me to come here."
That's Superman right there.

#79626 06/07/11 04:52 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
"Your people should have come first, not some palace that no one even had the right to reside in until you came and begged me to come here."
That's Superman right there.
Hehehehe! Thanks! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

#79627 06/07/11 05:34 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
I love how you're showing Clark! You've really captured his heart to do good and to help the people, his empathy and compassion. So many times, we get caught up in Clark's love story--and don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore their love story--but it's nice to get a story that focuses on how much of a leader and inspiration Clark can be to an entire people.

The Elders accepted more than I thought they would and quickly, which, I suppose, means that some problems are going to be coming up.

Again, love this story--don't know that I've ever read one where he's actually on New Krypton.

#79628 06/07/11 05:42 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks AK! That's one of the things that strikes me about the NK arc on the show - while it touches on their love story (which I also love) it really showcases Clark as a leader. Especially in the second half of the arc with Lord of the Flys and Battleground Earth.

Glad you are enjoying it. I don't think I've read on that takes place on NK also. Which is part of the reason why I wanted to write one.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard