Next Thread
Print Thread
#78920 05/11/11 06:31 AM
S
Merriwether
OP Online Content
Merriwether
S
Glad to see Lois got one of the babies out of there. I'm a little surprised she didn't try to act like she was still out of it so Lex wouldn't take out his wrath on her.

I'm very curious to learn more about these babies.

Joan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ditto

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Hooray, a new part! There's no way Lex stands a chance against the combined forces of Lois, Perry, Clark, Jimmy, and Jack. I'm even more worried about Lois now, though. How is she going to get out with the baby boy? And when are we going to find out how they were created?

Can't wait for more!

Amber smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, does the baby boy ever leave the penthouse? Is there a chance that Lois and her son can be rescued?

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I'm with everyone else.

So many questions smile

Looking forward to part 7!

smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Glad at least one baby is out of the house!
I like your little jokes here and there --like Clark turning in his 'man card' or the 'guys who know guys'... the lighter banter is a good balance to the darker, nefarious stuff Lex has been up to.
"Welcome back, Ms. Lane."
Nice subtle line showing Lex's character --he definitely likes a challenge in his opponents. In his own sick way, he probably actually begins to like her for a second here just because she actually managed to defy him.

Great part! Can't wait to see what's next! hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Posted by Virginia R:

Wow! Lots going on this segment.

Ok. I've got to ask, though I know you won't answer... the super cells... the baby looking like Clark, couldn't it because they somehow made a super clone from Clark and combined it with one of Lois's eggs... Shiver, what a way for L&C to become parents. mecry

Also, just a note, would Lex hire a nanny to care for his expensive and highly valuable son, who smoked?... especially, in front of the kids. Or was the boy left back at the Penthouse and not brought to the park? Did he say that the boy's name was Xavier? Like Jaxon Xavier?

You've raised a bunch of questions. Can't wait for the next posting...

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
Sorry I haven't kept up on feedback.

Joan and Laura... it'll get worse before it gets better... even for the kids. thumbsup

he definitely likes a challenge in his opponents
I always thought so from the show, too. And I wanted to see a truly evil Lex, so... evil

Thanks, Labby, for moving the post from Virginia. Not sure how we ended up with two folders.

SQD (who truly appreciates everyone posting comments)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard