Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#78487 04/17/11 04:52 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
My other projects have wound down (finally) so now I can get back to this one. Enjoy.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, great part. I was happy to see it. I was glad you put in hints about their opposite bodies to help us remember.
More soon!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
So glad to see more of this story! And I really really don't like Deter. I'm hoping he meets a suitable conclusion.

I'm intrigued to see where this story is going...more soon please! smile

Amber

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delighted to see you back. Nice part, loved seeing the inside view of the center.
Looking forward to Deter being crushed like a bug.

Framework4
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm glad, too, to see this back! hyper

Clark realized the first man was probably Mendenhall, the clinic’s founder. Considering that Alexa had come to the clinic presenting nearly textbook symptoms of traumatic memory repression, why would Mendenhall be suggesting behavior modification for her?
Hmm... they're newlyweds, right? Alexa's husband desired her behavior to be different? Less... diminutive in certain areas of their married life? Or maybe, this just coincides with an original plan of Lex to have Lois's behavior 'adjusted' to his needs? peep Just saying... There's lots of reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with turning Alexa into a gun for hire.

I can't wait for Deter to make a move on a super-powered Alexa with a Clark inside her. Should be lots of fun. For the audience, that is.

Deter smiled paternally at Alexa. At least Clark assumed he meant it to be a paternal smile. It looked more predatory than that. More like the big bad wolf grinning at Red Riding Hood.
Too bad it's not Lois, and her memory. She'd instantly recognize that this is actually Lex's younger brother.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hmm... they're newlyweds, right? Alexa's husband desired her behavior to be different? Less... diminutive in certain areas of their married life? Or maybe, this just coincides with an original plan of Lex to have Lois's behavior 'adjusted' to his needs? [Peep] Just saying... There's lots of reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with turning Alexa into a gun for hire.
Well, I'm REAL sure Lois would not do that to Clark. Yet. jump

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What I'm worried about is that "Alexa" will be susceptible to Deter's hypnosis. That would be bad.

You wouldn't do that to us, would you? confused

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard