Next Thread
Print Thread
#77955 03/17/11 02:13 PM
A
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
I'm so glad this story is back! I reread all of the parts when I saw this had been posted, but now I need more!

I'm fascinated by this whole plot - there are so many facets to be explored. And in great storytelling style, any answer they get just brings up more questions.

I just really want Perry (and maybe Jimmy too) to find out that Lois and Clark aren't really dead.

Any idea when you'll be posting next? (Do I sound needy?) smile

Thanks!
Amber smile

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful part. Nice to see Lois disliking Scardino.

Looking forward to their exposure of Max and his group.

Framework4
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ooh! help I hope Alexa can avoid being hypnotized. I find it very satisfying that Lois connected the dots to realize that when Clark had amnesia, Dr McCorkle's advice to surround him with familiar things is opposite to Dr. Deter -- I remember yelling at the TV when they kept claiming that Deter had the best methods for memory; also I have worked at locked psychiatric facilities, and they are NOT for people who just have memory problems-- ridiculous!

Hey, maybe this time we can have the pleasure of Clark having a chance to sock it to Deter! dance

EvelynC
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! The next chapter is up!

Scardino - smarmy in any version. You do him well. I like that their bodyguard, Gary, recognizes Scardino's underlying smarminess right from the get-go.

I also hope that "Alexa's" powers will be advanced enough to fend off Deter's inevitable romantic attempts. Hoping for the next chapter soon!

Top Banana
Online Content
Top Banana
I've always had issues with Deter - He didn't recognize how many of Mendenhall's patients were dying suddenly - I know psychiatrists have one of the highest patient death-rates but all of them having strokes?

Then he went after Lois for no apparent motive... Yes we all love Lois, but why should he be risking everything? eek

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great to see this back. I did not see Deter coming. Do wonder how this is going to be like this time around. After all, Alexa isn't really into guys, plus she still has her memories laugh Should be fun seeing a superpowered woman kick Deter were it hurts smile1

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Online Content
Top Banana
Oh, such good points - that's one of the reasons I like reviews like this - Other people seeing directions I hadn't fully noticed.

Thanks

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard