Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#74537 10/14/10 12:35 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Preview of 61

Mayson tore along the corridor and - with shaking hands - released the three locks into her apartment. Once they were free, she shoved at the door and raced into her bedroom. She wrenched open the closet and stared, her breath rattling through her body.

Her shoes were untouched - precisely aligned exactly as she had left them.

She fell to her knees and swept them aside.

She raised the hatch.

The book was there.

She lifted it from the hole and jerked it open.

It was empty!

The green rock was gone!

Luthor had stolen it!
Many thanks!

Corrina.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow! At this moment, I cannot imagine anything keeping Mayson from saying that Lois is UltraWoman, unless someone "stops" her. And of course, the problem is if she puts anything in print, even if it weren't true, at least some people will believe it and L & C's lives will never be the same; they will never be left alone. Somehow I don't believe that Mayson would stop her threat, even if Clark were to announce their engagement. Ugh! shock
Very effective writing!!

EvelynC
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
good stuff!! Cannot wait to see how things progress. have I mentioned how much I love this story? Because I really do!

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmm, I wonder what Lex is up to. I'm guessing he's having a bomb planted into Mayson's home computer. And that's where she will have her story on Ultra Woman saved, so when Lex pulls the trigger, Mayson and her story both get smeared across the wall hyper hyper

I do believe Lois's plan is a tad farfetched but it's a great way to get Superman into the vicinity of the Kryptonite Lex has stolen. Should be fun clap

I wonder who Lex has set up to take the blame for the sabotage. Because somebody has to be blamed given the widespread danger.

Can't wait to see more.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Evelyn You're right, sometimes suggestion can be just as damaging as proven facts. And either in the hands of someone like Mayson is going to be bad news.

Thanks.

So glad you're enjoying it, Bellarase.

Michael Mayson and bombs seem to go together. Smearing her across the wall seems a bit spider though! Thanks, Michael.

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard