Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73721 09/12/10 02:04 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Preview of 50

Lois unlocked her door, and as she stepped into her unit, she caught a whiff of Clark's cologne. Before she had even closed the door behind her, his arms were crushing her against his chest, and his mouth was awakening her most vivid memories of their wedding night.

She kicked at the door and heard it slam shut. Without ever disrupting his frantic kisses, Clark lifted her, flew into the bedroom, and landed them on her bed, his hands already pulling at her clothing.
Thanks smile

Corrina.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow! I'm the first feedback? evil

Bob

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I really enjoyed seeing Lois deal with the Green K! I was almost as scared as Clark for her safety.

And now we all wonder what Mayson's next move will be!

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Finally the honeymoon! It was great!

I read both versions! loved 'em!

Now the newlywed phase begins! That will be very interesting. I love it!

So now that the Hawks lost...when do we find out if the merger goes through or not?

and when, When will *Lois* visit Clark in the US!?

~I Love this tragic sometimes magic awful beautiful life!~
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Yeah, they're on their honeymoon!

Wonder what Mayson's plan is and what she'll do once she realises that the rock "lost" its power (you didn't switch the rocks, did you so that Mayson still has the green K and Clark through the opal into space????)

BTW, the preview of the next part is great! wink

laugh

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, well, well. One might say 'finally'. Or 'phew'. Or, maybe, awwwwwww.

"Is your vision working now?" She grinned cheekily. "You could check out the binding - see if it's secure enough."

Clark decided two could play that game. He fixed his eyes on her ... just a little below her chin. He awaited her response. When none came, he looked into her face. She was regarding him with a wide grin.

“Well?” she said. “How are they?”

Clark slowly shook his head, secretly loving her teasing. It was true that two could play the game ... but she could definitely play it better. “I didn’t look,” he admitted. “I didn’t even try to.”
Well, now we know who's going to lose at a game of sexual chicken. Or, maybe, the rest of this chapter will even the playing field again goofy

An adorably sexy chapter. And can you use 'adorable' as a qualifier for 'sexy'?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
We got the K, we got the vows, we got the honeymoon... Couldn't have asked for more!!!

Lovely, lovely, lovely, Corrina smile1

Cris
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks for continuing to read this fic despite its length!

Bob Mayson will use her 'green rock', but not quite the way people are thinking. Lois didn't mess up the switch. Mayson has a lovely piece of opal hidden in her closet! Thanks, Bob.

Ann In fiction, the expectation/fear seems to be that every potentially bad situation will go bad. (There are probably good reasons for this!) Sometimes, I enjoy having a plan go smoothly. And in this case, putting in some problems would have been a unnecessary detour. Thanks for your comments, Ann.

2A2TV

So now that the Hawks lost...when do we find out if the merger goes through or not?
My plan has been to end the fic with the result of the merger and then tidy up some loose ends with an epilogue. Partly due to ideas from the FDK, I've revised that, and will probably go a day or two past the merger result. But in answer to your question, you won't find out the result for at least another ten chapters. I haven't written it yet, and I'm currently writing part 59.

Thanks for your FDK.

DW Yes, they're finally on their honeymoon. And Lois definitely switched the rocks. Thanks!

Michael

And can you use 'adorable' as a qualifier for 'sexy'?
I definitely think so! Thanks for your FDK, Michael.

Cristina Glad you got what you wanted in the part! Thanks for leaving FDK.

Corrina.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I haven't written it yet, and I'm currently writing part 59.
drool /Starts fantasizing about this story being at least 70 parts long/

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard