Print Thread
#70727 04/05/10 04:32 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yes, I confess I cannot stay away from A plots. devil

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Well, it sounds like you aren't going to make it easy for Lois and Clark to wind up in bodies of the proper gender. A complication that still has lots of potential for fun yet to come. I look forward to seeing how Clark 'deals' with his problem of having way too much hair for his liking. It would be ironic if he cut if all off just before he and Lois managed a switch of bodies somehow.

I guess the only way for Lois and Clark to remain happy is to split up and become gay. That way, each could be comfortable in their romantic life... or not.

Tank (who thinks that since their original bodies are toast that Lois and Clark should just take the money and run)

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
If Dr. Klein has the super-DNA samples and Fabian Leek's techniques documented, why not just create new Superman/Lois Lane clones? That way, Lois and Clark could transfer back to their own bodies (sort of) and destroy the barbie and ken models?

And Leslie Luckabee? Blech!

BJ

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful part
A transfer of the sort you say you want is only temporary. Even the master of my order would be unable to simply switch you permanently.”
The man’s heart rate jumped then settled down – at least a few powers had started appearing, super-hearing among them. The powers were sporadic and the way they were coming back reminded Clark of recovering from kryptonite exposure.
Oh good, here comes PowerGirl, and I am still picturing Laura Vandervoort

For I'm picturing Justin Hartley for Martin.

Framework4
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Uh, let's see.

Fabian Leek's efforts were not well documented - and that clone died early.

As for the rest - what reputable doctor (or metaphysicist for that matter) would stand by when a perfectly healthy patient says 'I don't like my body so I'm going to commit suicide to transfer my consciousness into different one.'

The other option involves murder. Somehow I don't think Henderson would buy it.

BTW Tank - Yeah, taking the money looks real good.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Glad to see that this is going to be a L-O-N-G story--things just keep getting more complicated. Their chances of getting switched back are not looking very good, and now they have someone coming after them. I can't wait to see where you go from here.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dandello:
<strong> Yes, I confess I cannot stay away from A plots. lol And what's Lois's excuse?

Interesting about the souls having it out, outside of time and space. But then, Lois always did like the pantsuits, dressing up as a guy, and playing with the boys. And Clark certainly has a thing for tights laugh

Looking forward to figuring out what you have up your sleeve with the a-plots. Yes. Plots. Plural eek

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love how you gave the insight into Lex's character by pointing out that he gave himself the Harvard degree that he'd always wanted. It's little (or big) things like that that really illuminate what a person is.

And bring on the A-plot! More! I want more! (Of course, I'm still demanding some romance, and I'm definitely putting in my request for that gloriously smutty nfic bit too.)

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow!! Never read a story like this before. I'm enjoying it immensely.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard