Print Thread
#70600 03/26/10 03:52 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Finally some answers... smile1

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Love it, love it, love it! And maybe they'll find a way to switch bodies.

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I liked this part very much. The part about the keepsake box had me almost feeling something tender for Lex. I guess it proves that no matter how bad someone becomes in life, they were once a child that loved and wanted to be loved.

I continue to be amused by the reactions of all those that used to know Lois. Dr. Klein instinctively trusted them with more information than the average joe should have had, but I'm glad they've found out about Asabi. Picturing them in different bodies is hard -- the gender swap makes it darn near impossible.

Can't wait to see how it plays out.
BJ

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Dr. Klein instinctively trusted them with more information than the average joe should have had, but I'm glad they've found out about Asabi.
I have a theory on why people trust Lois and Clark more than they probably should - and some other things.

We know that Superman/Clark has a strong bioelectric aura from his Kryptonian biology. But what if this aura also strengthens his psychic aura? As Superman, this psychic aura tells people 'I'm a good guy, trust me.' As Clark, it says 'I'm a good guy, trust me, I'm not different.'

This is purely on a subconscious level, but it means that Clark is telling people (on a purely subconscious level) that he's NOT SUPERMAN when he's not in the Suit.

Now that Lois and Clark have at least some powers, they both have 'Trust me' auras.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Interesting exposition on the aura of trust. Never came across that idea before.

Klein’s eyes seemed to focus on some point far away. “That might explain the odd mitochondria and unusual organelles… I thought they looked familiar…”
help

You sure are great at crafting the tangled mess of plot-threads into one cohesive fabric clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm still hoping that they can meet Perry. Not sure if they'd tell him, or if he'd figure it out first, but I think Perry deserves to know that they "survived".

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard