Print Thread
#70522 03/22/10 11:11 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Now I have to handle some RL. whinging

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful tale.

Framework4
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
oh i love being a bit behind and having two chapters to read!! Love this fic of yours - it's sooo different! I love Clark having big boobs, LOL, that made me giggle. Looking forward to seeing what happens when hormones start playing a role - definitely has to be different for them.

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"It's a big bed..."

Dare I hope for a nice smutty nfic interlude coming along?

And second Clark's aghast expression about what it costs to buy a decent bra! wink

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmmm, I remember them switching their own bodies in a fic but I don't remember whose. But they never where in 2 different bodies before. this would be a fun nfic, the other was. So are they going to fool around before they switch genders back? Or his HG Wells going to show and turn back time? Looking forward to finding out. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Poor Clark, it's got to be hard for him to be a woman.

It was wonderful to have another chapter so soon! I hope RL goes smoothly and doesn't keep you from writing and posting again soon.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark had finished putting his new clothes in the dresser and sat down on the bed. The suite had two bedrooms – both with king beds and full baths – and Jonathan and Martha had already claimed one of them. That left Lois and Clark with the other bedroom and just one bed. And even though there was a marriage license, Lois didn’t feel very married. At least Clark had gone through the wedding ceremony, even if it had been with the wrong Lois Lane.
So, now we have a gun-shy Lois in Ken's body worrying about sharing a bed with Barbie. Of course, given how en's body reacted to Barbie, well, Clark will know what Lois is thinking clap

PS:
Now I have to handle some RL.
Bah! RL handles itself. Writing on the other hand...

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm just catching up on this story. It's fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it. I have to say that only Lois and Clark could take the gender switch so much in stride (relatively speaking). I'm assuming that the fact that they have so many other urgent issues to deal with is helping to distract them, but if this keeps up much longer there really needs to be some major adjustment issues, and not just practical things like bras. This is a *huge* psychological event for both of them. I just have to assume that the pace of events hasn't allowed them to fully face it yet.

So, are they going to get switched back before the crisis hits, or do we get to see Martin and Alexa in nervous break-down mode?

This *is* my happily ever after.
L
Blogger
Blogger
L
I'm enjoying the story - it is really quite fun, once you get over the fact that there is no longer Lois and Clark in the physical sense.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard