Print Thread
#70400 03/12/10 11:13 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments are love but you all know that. dance

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Another chapter! hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
This a fun little fic so far. I'm glad you put Lois and Clark together. It will be more fun watching them work as a team to try and decide what to do next.

I was afraid that a lot of time would be spent by Lois just trying to 'find' Clark and we'd have a lot of instalments with them apart.

This has the potential to go a lot of different ways and I am looking forward to seeing the direction you take this.

Tank (who is not particularly pleased that the new bodies are blonde since he has always preferred brunettes, but...)

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Tank (who is not particularly pleased that the new bodies are blonde since he has always preferred brunettes, but...)
Well, there's always dye. rotflol

Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm hoping for a nice smutty nfic interlude here... smile1

Oh, all right! So will people believe that Superman actually had a civilian identity as Clark Kent? Henderson certainly would (and a nice job writing him! I always thought he knew more than he said.) Can Henderson do anything to quash this speculation? The paparazzi will be out in force at Clark's apartment!

Well, Clark and Lois have new bodies and more money than they could ever hope to spend. What's not to like? Aside from the fact that they're legally Luthors, and now they're the target of every money-wanting thief and con man and grifter. And that they've lost their jobs at the Daily Planet. And what about the superpowers? Were they lost with Superman's body?

So many questions! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oooh, Iolanthe, that's a fun thought!

Dandello, great to see them back together. The scene where Lois sat on the couch and tucked her leg underneath her, boy, must that look strange with her 6' musclebound body laugh

Regarding Lex's body and the asap autopsy: I guess it would be prudent to decapitate the presumed-dead body of LnC-verse's master villains right on scene and then transport the head and the body in separate vehicles to the morgue.. Should have started right at the of season one. You know, better safe then sorry. But then, 1993 was just before the whole vampire/mystery hype in TV, so the denizens of LnC-verse did have an information disadvantage laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
The scene where Lois sat on the couch and tucked her leg underneath her, boy, must that look strange with her 6' musclebound body [Big Grin]
And wait till Martha gets in the act - "Clark, you walk like a farmer."

"Huh?"

(When I was little I had balance issues which weren't recognized at the time. My grandma always complained I walked 'like a farmer' - feet apart, knees slightly bent for balance, a little too long a stride for a girl.)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
oh very interesting fic you have here! Loved the 'reunion' and as always, I ADORE your Henderson. You always do the best things with him.

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard