Page 1 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well? All comments appreciated smile

Preview
Clark’s head was spinning. Zara was offering him a ticket home. Back to his family. Back to Lois. And all he had to do was consign an entire world to a life under the iron fist of a brutal megalomaniac.

Nor stepped closer to the window and focused an imaginary spot in the center of the vortex. “Kal-El,” he growled. “Your father may have hidden you among the stars, but now I *am* coming for you, and you will come to regret the day that he sent you away.”
Part 2 / TOC

Thanks!

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
He looked at his wife, studying her face carefully for several seconds. The look she gave him in return challenged him to dispute her, to tell her Clark wasn’t coming back. Jonathan suppressed a sigh. That wasn’t something he could do. All he could do was be strong for Martha so she had someone to lean on. He pulled her close and pressed a soft kiss against her cheek. “I know, Martha. And I love you for it.”
Awwwww!

Great insight into Martha and Jonathan.

Waiting for the next chapter.

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Mindy zapping Mrs. Cox, delightful.

Framework4
Kerth
Kerth
Michael, you wrote Mindy Church perfectly. I could hear her voice in my head as I read.

Uhmm ... Clark is still heading *away* from Lois. Although the preview looks promising!

I enjoyed Clark's disgruntledness with all thing Kryptonian. He just wants to be with Lois! Any chance you can organise that? Please?

Very nice part, Michael smile You have so many threads floating around, I'm wondering where you are going to take them. Looking forward to more.

Corrina.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi, cookiesmom! So great to see you’re on board for the ride smile
Great insight into Martha and Jonathan.
Thanks blush

Patrick, thanks! smile
Mindy zapping Mrs. Cox, delightful.
wave
So glad Mindy rings true smile
I could hear her voice in my head as I read.
I replayed the eps and could hear her, too. It’s great knowing I wasn’t just hearing voices blush
Uhmm ... Clark is still heading *away* from Lois.
Yes, I know. I just couldn’t take the show’s approach and have them there and back in less than four days.
I enjoyed Clark's disgruntledness with all thing Kryptonian. He just wants to be with Lois! Any chance you can organise that? Please?
Working on it. And you can’t imagine how hard it is to advance the plot without LnC interaction. dizzy
You have so many threads floating around, I'm wondering where you are going to take them.
blush I promise, the threads all have a purpose.

Thank you guys so very much! So glad I still have a couple of readers. blush
Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

N
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
N
Is there any more to this story? The search is only returning two parts, and there's nothing on the archive (yet). I want to know what happens!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi noelle!

Thanks so much for digging this thread up. Sadly, Muse has lost a battle with RL, so the story is put on hold until the skies clear. But my mind keeps meandering back to it blush

Michael

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, keep it coming when you can. It's a good story. That danged RL keeps happening, even when you are retired like me.
goofy
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, Artemis blush

Michael

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Um Michael ... I hope you don't mind me asking ... is there any chance you are going to finish this?
I loved this story ...
[Linked Image]

Kathryn
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
hyper

So, as for your question, yeah, there's a really big chance. As in,
Lando Calrissian in Empire
I've just made a deal that'll keep the Empire out of here forever.
Yeah, okay, we all *) know how that turned out. Aaaanyway, my current pet project at work is in the true, actual, real, final days of gobbling up my time and brain power. So, I'm hoping Muse is done recuperating by the end of February or so.

Thanks again for remembering notworthy

Michael, who has been waiting to post some really fun **) scenes since last March or so. But I'm going to wait till it's finished, this time blush

*) Okay, maybe, some.

**) devil

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Actually I thought about asking for an update before but I had a bad conscience for not giving feedback before blush

Kathryn laugh

Kathryn
B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
A few days ago, i found "Wedding crashers" on the archive website. Wow, what a great premise! I had a lot of fun with reading. Just a few minutes before the end, I looked on the clock and realised that there were only a few pages left and I began to suspect something ... and sadly I was right.
After finishing this, I searched for the mentioned sequel and couldn't find it there, so I loked over to the boards. However, this story was semingly stopped 9 years ago, with a big cliffhanger still unsolved.
Michael, you MUST continue this. You can't let the readers hang out there.
Is there a chance for a continuation?

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi BlindPassenger!

Glad you enjoyed Wedding Crashers hyper

Yes, I most certainly must. And rest assured, I only feel slightly less pressure than George R. R. Martin does about getting things done [Linked Image] Can't believe it's been another 8 years peep

Anyway, LnC fics are still on my mind most days and in particular this one here. So, yes, I will get back to it. I just don't know when and I'm guessing The Winds of Winter will be out first. And it likely won't be the first one I get to, given I have a couple shorter ones in the bunny zoo vying for attention.

wave Michael

B
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
B
Ah good to know. Yes, real life sometimes doesn't let to much time. Hope we will read more soon!
Nick

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
Four years since the last comment, I know, but I stumbled upon Wedding Crashers and quickly devoured it. Then I made my way over from the archive and was thrilled to find a sequel in the works here! I may be 13 years late to the game, but I thought I'd ask if you'd still plan to come back to this little plot bunny? Clark deserves to come home!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Welcome to the boards, Evie!

Thanks so much for reading and enjoying Wedding Crashers hyper Yes, I still think about King and getting back to writing actively. Don't know if you're on Discord yet, but there's a little preview snippet for one of the next parts of King: https://discord.com/channels/908556304568684575/908556305273323622/1110651282324205679

wave Michael

1 member likes this: JadedEvie
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I need more of this story. It's so good that I can't think of it being like this... sad, without an ending, with Clark lost in the immensity of the universe, without his Lois... something is missing and it is the continuation, a good ending.

Please? whinging

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Carol,

Thank you so much for reading and enjoying / addicting!

What I replied to Evie still stands. There's so much fun to be had, some of which is sitting on my drive and looking pleadingly at me. Right now, this is just half of the beginning, and then there's three more acts to follow. RL just needs to... you know... go into a corner and be quiet long enough dizzy

wave Michael

J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
So glad to see a new comment pop up here, as it reminded me that I can look at that snippet now that I've joined the Discord!

1 member likes this: Darth Michael
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard