Print Thread
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here...

Not sure yet what the schedule's going to bump up to but I'm sure it'll bump up shortly. I would not, however, expect the next post until Monday as my weekend is INSANE. Tomorrow will be home for a couple of 30 minute chunks between 7am-7pm or later, Saturday will be home for one 45m chunk between 9am and who knows when Sat night [going out with a grownup!!!!] and then birthday party for two daughters on Sun afternoon [one is now 6, the other 8] and all the cleaning etc that that entails... And most of the time that I'll be home Fri/Sat will be spent putting groceries up...

So... Monday... wink

Thanks smile .
Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
/me crosses arms and taps foot/

Speaking of obscure laws, Carol, isn't there one against leaving a cliff-hanger in MID-SENTENCE?!

/me calms down now/

notworthy I bow to the Queen of Evil Cliffhangers notworthy

This *is* my happily ever after.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Well, now we definitely know who's on which side. Interesting twist. And an evil evil evil evil ending. razz

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"It is the ruling of the Council that..."
Aarrgh! How could you leave it in the middle like that! (Very easily, thank you.)

Actually, Trey didn't consult with the other council members very much, did he?

/stamps foot indignantly/
All right, missy, you get to that desk and start writing! Right now! None of this "cliffhanger in the middle of the sentence" stuff! You finish that sentence! wink

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/me whispers

It was Kathy's idea to break it there... I had thought about breaking it after Zara said 'abandonment'...

/me goes back to hiding

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
/tapping toe impatiently, waiting for Monday and the promised next post/

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow Carol! It's my official feedback opinion that...

JD
goofy
(great part)

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
Okay, I have to say that I am officially confused . I think I know where Zara and Ching stand, but I'm not so sure about Trey. After all, sometimes a t-crossing and i-dotting bureaucrat is just a person doing their best.

When I read though this the 2nd time, I got an idea about what I think Trey is about to announce. I'll just sit on it for now though and we'll see when the next part arrives.

Bob

Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, sure, blame me. Like you didn't write the stuff that makes the perfect cliffhanger. <g>

If it's any consolation to the lovely readers, I can tell you all that Carol is done with the writing part of the story and is now just finishing up the editing part. And as you work your way through to the end of part 32, you will know just where the true responsibility lies for evil cliffhangers. wink

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A cliffhanger mid-sentence?? That was just way to cruel! And making us wait until Monday?? Again, too cruel!!

~Mel~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey, I beat the next post with my FDK cool

Trey sighed. "She does bring up a valid point, however. Milord, the date of consummation?"

Clark sighed. "The same day we filled out the paperwork, perhaps early the next morning as I was called to assist at a train derailment when we arrived home."
Must be a pavlovian thing, but it took me till the end of this part to remember that Lois and Clark really *did* only sleep together during their wedding ceremony. blush

Trey closed his eyes for a long moment. "Unfortunately, she is correct. It is the ruling of the Council that..."
It is interesting, though, that the marriage isn't valid until it is consummated. Kryptonians... *sigh*

You know, at first I figured, Jen May was the traitor again, but this is backwards and Trey really does make a lot more sense laugh

Michael

PS: Bad Carol. Are you trying to see if the crown still fits?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/whistles innocently/

Thanks guys!

Have to finish outlining this chapter of history then will post the next part. Only have a page or so left...

And I still blame Kathy for all of it wink .

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard