Print Thread
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here.

Hope to get the next chapter up sooner than early next week but we'll have to see what Kathy thinks and how school stuff is going :p . Have to outline Ch. 9-15 and 26-30 and update the outlines for 24-25 and write a total of 6 tests [2 in the next couple of days].

Also have another fun fic I want to finish before Nano starts up smile .

Thanks smile .
Carol

R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
I am enjoying this. I apologize I have had no time to post. I have been building my new website.

Since this is called Backwards I tend to think Nor is the good guy. Since Star had the premonition why don't they get her to join them for the meeting.

I am looking forward to the next part.

Kathy
www.chili-everyway.com

robinson
Kerth
Kerth
Robinson, you sure are psychic, for you said exactly what I wanted to say. I love the twist of Nor being the good guy, especially given the title and Star's premonition. It all fits in nicely. Although I still have a little lingering doubt. If Zara is the bad gal, why on earth (or New Krypton) did she suggest to Clark that he write some happy stories? Maybe it was just a test of his gullibility (is that even a word?), or maybe a test of character. I don't know either way, but I'm very intersted in finding out.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Very cool dilemma. To quote a short-lived "Babylon 5" sequel series: "Who do you serve? And who do you trust?"

I'm also glad that Nor is wearing the circuit board for a reason and not just because some hack at ABC thought it looked cool (which it didn't).

Now we find out where the council stands - or do we? For all Clark and Lois et al know, the council is Zara's cat's-paw - or maybe they're all on Nor's side. This should be very interesting.

Just don't get yourself in a time-out. And yes, Lara, "gullibility" is a real word. That's a good characterization for Zara's motives, too, assuming that the reason Zara and Ching are acting they way they are is due to their real character and not because they're scared stiff of having Nor as supreme ruler.

Sudden thought: if Clark is all but shouting telepathically when he's making love with Lois, why did Zara ask Lois the true nature of the relationship? Couldn't she tell from Clark's mental yelling how much he loves his wife?

Waiting for the next part in 3..2..1..

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Update! jump

Carol, the whole back and forth on not exposing his family and Nor suggesting he bring them before they went back to decide to meet at the Big House, well, I does make Nor sound suspicious, too. Is it possible that they're both bad?

Also, to quote something from the original Star Trek on how they caught the imposters from the backwards universe while the good guys in the backwards universe managed to blend in: It's a lot easier to pretend you're a bad guy and for a bad guy to pretend to be a good guy.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/me waves

Thanks guys!

And on another note... Ch. 24-26 that I sent Kathy turned into Ch. 24-29 that need only slight edits smile .

Hope to post the next one tomorrow smile .

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard