carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Thanks again!

Next Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Did I mention I wrote about 150 words while outside with kids? On my iphone? Not ideal for writing/typing etc but it works smile .

Carol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whoa! Is Lord Nor maybe the good guy here? As you've said, Zara and Ching so far haven't done anything to show they're on the side of the angels. Or is it just a Machiavellian plot?

And how are all these Kryptonians getting to Earth? (although it's probably not relevant to the plot, I just want to know.)

Interesting dilemma about Clark. I'm glad that he's putting Lois first, but of course he wouldn't be the Clark we know and love if he didn't feel some concern about New Krypton.

If Clark has no powers right now, does Lord Nor know that? Does Nor have powers right now? Does it take a few days under the yellow sun to "charge up"? If Nor knows that Clark is harmless to him, will Nor try something?

Again, you've got me wondering - is Nor the bad guy here?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Interesting dilemma indeed. And if Clark and Nor do get into a tangle...is Clark even wearing any clothes? (Yes, I might have fallen over laughing at my own jest. I'm ok with being lame. goofy )

Great part,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
What have you done here?!? (Not that I'm complaning, and I do realize that the title of the story is, in fact, "Backwards.")

But still! I totally did not see that coming, and I'm not entirely sure what is coming, but I have a feeling it's going to be good!

Amber

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yeah!! Carol posted again!!
Lois drew random patterns on his chest with her fingertips. "I don't want you to do that with anyone else," she finally said.

"I'm not going to. We still haven't decided if I'm even going. And *if* I do, I already have a wife who I'm falling more in love with every day. Besides, we still don't even know for sure Zara and Ching are telling the truth."

They were both startled when a voice behind them spoke.

A man suddenly appeared at the side of their bed. "They're not."

Lois gasped and Clark sat up abruptly, insinuating himself as best he could between Lois and the intruder.

"Who are you?" Clark demanded. "And how did you get in? What are you doing here?"

"I am Lord Nor of the House of Ra."
Okay, I totally didn't see that one coming. And what an awkward position to be in. I would be wondering how long he had been standing there and how much he had witnessed. Is this Nor going to be a "good guy," or is he playing it up because he knows Clark doesn't want to leave Lois and is trying to give him reason not to?
Lots to think about!

~Mel~
Features Writer
Features Writer
How you going to bust up in someone's house after that? Lord Nor needs his a** whoop! Get him Clark! mad grumble Great story so far

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I think Iolanthe might be on to something here. Could this be the big twist that has to be coming before this story ends (and goes to the Archives so Labby has something to file)?

"Lord Nor," Lois filled in. "Zara's little brother."
dizzy

Carol, I think you're back. With a vengeance. wink

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
I had missed this too:
This other guy..."

"Lord Nor," Lois filled in. "Zara's little brother."
And then, something about this:
"They're not."

Lois gasped and Clark sat up abruptly, insinuating himself as best he could between Lois and the intruder.

"Who are you?" Clark demanded. "And how did you get in? What are you doing here?"

"I am Lord Nor of the House of Ra."
and suddenly the idea popped into my head that here Nor could be the good guy. smile1

Bob

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
/me whistles and refuses to respond to just about anything...

I did send two chapters to Kathy earlier this week so we'll see how they go...

Contemplating a number of different ways it could go and shoving other plot bunnies OUT...

Thanks so much!

Oh - and the Lord Nor is Zara's little brother thing was in the rest of the conversation with Zara/Ching that we didn't see...

Top Banana
Top Banana
Okay, you're up to the part I've seen now, so I'm looking forward to the parts I haven't. No turdosity in sight.

I do wonder exactly how red Lois and Clark are turning about now, and whether Nor has enough modesty to blush as well. Obviously he doesn't have enough to pick a better moment for his entrance.

blush blush

Romp on!

This *is* my happily ever after.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard