Print Thread
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here.

Hoping to post before next Tuesday but we shall have to see if the muse cooperates...

I think I'm still only 5-6 from being done but...

:p

Thanks smile .
Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay for posting. Don't glare at me. razz

Clark's still fresh as a daisy. clap

Ching has shot his own test in the foot, though. In the show Ching's test showed that Kal-El would risk his own life to save not only a stranger, but a complete a..., ahem, 'turd' I believe is the cover word we're using now, as well. In this case all Ching has managed to prove is that Clark would risk his own life to save his wife, which one would hope that most men would do. But, then again, maybe this Ching is not looking for self-sacrificing character as much as for physical courage. In that case, Clark passes after all.

And to think this all grew out of an innocent little romp. evil

This *is* my happily ever after.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh boy, Clark is going to get sent off to NK in 5-6 parts peep

"And getting me comfortable meant getting me naked?" he asked with as much of a grin as he could muster.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to get that Suit off of you?" she asked back with a raised brow.
So she had to give herself a reward after getting all the tight spandex off? :p

Fun part, but nothing unexpected happened. Here's hoping for pre-Tuesday posting.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Hey guys smile .

Thanks!

Look for more tomorrow...

Chapter 21 passed with just a few minor edits this last go round and those are made. 22 has been started [in the barest sense of the term] but I'm showing a movie in class this week and I got my iphone so hopefully I can get more done... smile

Thanks again! See you tomorrow!
Carol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I got my iphone so hopefully I can get more done...
By that do you mean that you can actually compose story parts and type them into your iPhone? Doesn't the tiny screen drive you crazy?

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi Carol, razz !

I hope that things are twisted enough that Clark will be less bonehead than usual and either won't go off to NK or will find a way to take Lois with him. (BTW: Has anyone ever written that variant?)

Fun story! clap

Bob

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard