Next Thread
Print Thread
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Yeah, so it's mostly ep rewrite-y stuff :p .

More... soon... hopefully another post this week... will have to see how much work I get done...

Thanks smile .

Carol

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Bleh, that Ching guy is a real pain in the rear.

When are you going to dispense with these NK punks and get back to the good stuff? wink

I feel bad for Lois and her self-doubt...seems like this Lois has even more reason for doubting her equality with Superman than canon Lois did, despite the fact that Clark has never acted that way. I hope she gets a chance to prove her competence to herself.

Amber

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
kfekfaejkfe;j

That's right. :p

It may be an episode re-write, but there's no doubt in my mind that Ching will gladly shoot Lois to prove that Clark is a coward.

Great part,
JD
(psssst, keep the NK coming! I love anything Krypton-related!)

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh, foolish, foolish Ching. Put yourself in danger? Clark has a dilemma. Put Lois in danger? You've just made it very easy.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
She contemplated calling her nurse and telling her that she was leaving AMA – against medical advice – but decided that just leaving was probably a better plan. Nurses and doctors would try to convince her to stay, maybe draw attention to her, call security, and she didn't want any of those things.
. . or call Clark - that would be very bad!

She dug through her purse, finding a dusty paperclip on the bottom. A few seconds later, she was inside.
Nice to see that some things never change, no matter the universe!

She could hear Clark yelling as she struggled with the other man. He threw her off, spun her around and she found herself staring at Clark.

With the gun pointed directly at her temple.
Stupid, stupid Ching! Apparently, he has no idea how wrong he was to mess with Lois. Clark will never stand for that.

~Mel~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's late (sort of) and I'm way beyond tired for intelligent FDK but the others are right, threatening Lois is a bad move.

Michael, not minding NK. As long as the story doesn't end with Clark leaving. I mean, that's just mean goofy peep

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Hey guys - more coherent stuff later I hope. Am staring at this right now - am outside with the kiddos while they play. Have deleted like 2.5 chapters total :p . Not sure how it's all going play out still - overall, yes, specifics, no.

Really should be doing schoolwork but DH is sick and kids are driving him nuts so I took them outside and can take the laptop outside but not a textbook...

Hope to make some good progress today, in which case I'll try to post tonight or tomorrow :p .

Carol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, I am hoping for more posts soon. I hope you can still continue to write through all the chaos of your RL.

I'm enjoying the fic so far; I'm still wondering why it's going to end up being so important that Clark and Lois were married on that particular day. I guess I'll just have to read and find out!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard