C
FDK goes here smile .

Probably Wed for the next post.

Thanks! =D

Carol

Features Writer
Features Writer
Good part Carol! I know I'm going to cry or be ma in the next part. thumbsup

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I always hated the NK arc in the show, so I'm happy to see that you're changing it.

You've really got me wondering now....why did Star feel it was so important to have Lois and Clark legally married on the day that they were? This will probably assume great significance as the fic goes on, right?

I'm looking forward to more of your story!

Merriwether
Merriwether
I like the changes. thumbsup Can't wait to see what's coming next!

(Since, you know, you haven't actually SHOWN me the changes ahead of time, just took my comments and went from there. Not that I'm bitter about having to wait and find out along with everyone else ... no, not me ... not at all ... wink )

Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, Clark still smells fine to me so far.

"They go with this one." Tee hee.

This is what they call cutting the Gordian knot. Ching is trying to make Clark choose between his friends and the people in general, but Clark finds a way to save both. Hint, hint, hint for any future Clark dilemma.....

I can't really say 'romp on,' because you're past the rompy stage now. Hence the headaches and rewrites, huh? How about keep up the good work? Good hunting? Go kick some NK butt? Something along those lines. laugh

This *is* my happily ever after.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
hyper

Funny side note. It took me a while to figure out you were talking about your history class preparations instead of parts 16-30 of Backwards :p

"Cla-ark, you've been holding out on me," she practically purred.
Cat! Down. *sigh*

"Excuse me?" He felt more than a bit trapped.

"Those little things on Lois' finger..." She grabbed his tie and tugged him closer to her. "What's that all about?"
They’re like catnip to her :p

He held up his left hand. "They go with this one."
Oooo nice one. Reminds me of another story where he wasn’t *that* adamant about the ring on his finger laugh

Cat let go with an exaggerated sigh. She walked off, the normal swing in her hips. "Lucky girl," she called over her shoulder.

Clark rolled his eyes. He was the lucky one – to get away from Cat without a scratch.
Actually, that would make Cat the lucky one. Because, I do worry what would happen to her if she had damaged the merchandise. Either disintegration for assaulting the First Lord or severe bodily harm by various pointy farm implements for husbandnapping.

He parked along the street in front of the house, his heart leaping from his chest as he heard a cry from inside.

Lois.
Duh!

"You have a choice to make. Bomb A." He made a grand gesture towards the screen showing Clark's apartment. "Save all of Metropolis. Bomb B." He pointed towards the other screen. "Save your friends."
Hmm… Depending on the blast radius of that thing, Bomb A would also threaten Lois.

She shook her head. "No. I don't feel so good."

He scooped her into his arms and flew off towards the hospital.
Hmm… Wasn’t there a curse a couple hundred years ago about her dying shortly after consummating?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Well, that's a twist on the plot...I am very curious where this NK business is going. Hopefully not NK!

And hooray for finding already finished outlines! I approve of your celebration methods. smile

Amber

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Hey guys - next post coming up in a bit I hope...

Still have to rework 21 and rewrite 22... hope to do that tomorrow...

/sigh/

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard