Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Thanks!

Carol

Er um...

I'm gaining an extra 10mo and 5yo tomorrow morning at 10. I'm going to try to post the next two nights but it'll likely be very late CT and then only if I'm not hiding in a hole until Sunday...

F
Blogger
Blogger
F
Oh, please!!!
This is so sweet and I can't wait for more until monday.
I loved the scene when Jimmy offered the costume, I nearly had forgotten about that dare.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love how you worked in the "seven Dwarves" and the "Eight Tiny Reindeer" bit from whatever episode that was.

And I was ROTFL when Jimmy presented the Elvis costume! (My practical jokes never work out that well. frown )

Kerth
Kerth
I've just read about six parts, so the FDK relates to all of them.

I loved the 'truth or dare' game ... great questions and some really insightful answers too. When Clark admitted he had only wanted to lose control once - very sweet.

I also really enjoyed how comfortable they both are about their deepening relationship.

Really good story - I'm so glad you continued with it.

Corrina.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Carol wave
The lovely lady who has just entered the room is none other than Ms. Lois Kent, the newest member of the investigative reporting staff.
My first thought was: And when she gets married she will be Lois Lane again and the world is rotating counterclockwise once more.

Jimmy walked back in holding a garment bag. "Here you go, Chief. Elvis costume. White sequins. I couldn’t find the shop that had it on hold for you but I did find this one."
Totally forgot about this one with the a-plot interruptus in part 8 blush

Sweet part. /me sighs happily/

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Today could have gone better, but could have gone so much worse as well. 5yo has a big ole bump on her head after running into the brick mailbox [other 5yo and she ran into each other]. /sigh/

Anyway - not a ton of time - am wiped out.

Thanks so much - look for 10 momentarily...

Carol

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard