carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Next post: Wed or Thurs.

Chapter 11 Preview
Of course it was Cat. Lois didn't say anything, instead staring out over the water.

"I'm moving out," he said suddenly.

What?

"What?"
Thanks smile .
Carol

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
squeeee! loved this part! but the preview - what are you, evil?

Merriwether
Merriwether
And he makes his debut! *trumpets a fanfare* And now for the fateful interview. But I don't think I like that preview. :p

cool

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Thanks Karen for pointing out those couple [minor?! wink ] inconsistencies to me. Edited...

Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He nodded. He wasn't sure he *could* hurt her – that he had that kind of power over her emotions. Maybe if he took off again and wasn't a part of the baby's life, but otherwise... He didn't think so.
[...]
Of course it was Cat. Lois didn't say anything, instead staring out over the water.

"I'm moving out," he said suddenly.

What?

"What?"
Um, Carol...? /hides baseball bat behind back/

As for actual FDK...
He'd stayed on top of the covers though. He wasn't sure he trusted himself to be any closer to her than that. He'd waited to find the right woman. But now that he knew what it was like to be with her – he found it hard to control his hormones.
Awwww hyper

Loved the explanation about where Lois was. Can you say typical?

Wonder how Perry is going to integrate Clark? And when will he figure stuff out?

Michael, who had this really fuzzy feeling after finishing part 10 only to get whacked by a 2x4 during the previews dizzy

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
All I've got to say is, Awwwwwww! So cute!

Features Writer
Features Writer
who donned her Super Brucie Helpery Hat of Possible Helpfulness last night and helped tremendously
Awww shucks. Tweren't nothin, ma'am. blush

STILL loving this story! I look forward to new parts XD

And hmmmm! This Cat character in your 'Next time' snip seems diabolical indeed!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
G
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
G
Great intro for Superman!
Is it a bird, a plane LOL
Lois turned back to Clark with a bit of a smirk on her face. "Nice."

"What?"

"The costume. I think I'd like your mom."

He looked down and his face turned red. "She said no one would be looking at my face," he muttered.
LOL love this bit grumble
Lois and Clark *need* to be together - she's expecting his baby and she will need his help (even if she cannot admit it yet)
Aaahh I know - you are having Clark *say* he's moving out, but Lois will actually reply that she won't let him. laugh

Top Banana
Top Banana
Getting caught up on Falling...

I love that Lois gives Clark the benefit of the doubt. She trusts him even though they haven't come to any permanent decisions about where their relationship is going.

I don't know where Carol is going with this, but I don't think Clark moving out is necessarily a bad sign. He could just want to establish himself as an independent person since they haven't decided to stay married. He probably wants to keep seeing her, but she hasn't given him a difinitive sign that she wants to stay married. And he knows he can't control himself sleeping in the same bed. They've got to make some decisions. Maybe this will bring it to a head.

One small adjustment I would suggest, Carol: If Clark knows he'll be writing newspaper stories he might still want to use an alias for his bartending job. Of course, when he took the job he wasn't planning on it being an undercover assignment, so... huh

Loved Lois staking her claim on Clark to Toni. I was waiting for Clark to do the "that's my wife" line. It was a nice switch to have Lois doing "that's my husband" instead.

This *is* my happily ever after.
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
What an excellent way of dealing with Toni Taylor...and Lois capturing her to boot!

Slowly but surely we're getting there. Clark will land that job at the Planet one of these days. I wonder what other S1-related odd jobs he could get in the meantime...

Looking forward to more!
Amber

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
CAROL!!!!!!

where are you with our next installment?!

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by LolaDane Thursday May 07, 2009 10:43 :
CAROL!!!!!!

where are you with our next installment?!
Patience,
Originally posted by carolm Monday May 04, 2009 09:31 :
Next post: Wed or Thurs.
so she has hours left. And you do know that evil Carol evil wants to make us suffer as much suspense as possible.

Framework4
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Hey guys - should be back in a bit with a better response and the next post smile .

Carol

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Sorry guys frown .

Not gonna happen tonight. Been staring at an application most of the night.

Tomorrow...

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Hey guys - I will post this afternoon.

Tornado warnings and spotty internet this morning...
Carol

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Thanks again so much everyone!

Sorry I'm not responding properly but next part will be up shortly!

Carol

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard