OP Offline
Columnist
Carol was upset with me about the ending of this chapter... wink

What do you guys think?

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Hey! I don't think it was *this* chapter I was upset about... At least not the ending...

Edit: Okay, yes I was upset at this ending. Was more upset Kal didn't fly her off to Vegas /mutter/

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I kept being surprised that Lois didin't wake up the next morning with a horrible hangover. She is still as infatuated and hormone-driven as before?

This set-up reminds me of Phero-Moan My Lovely by Queen of the Capes. That story will show you what happens if the effects of the perfume doesn't wear off!

Anyway, I'm glad that Kal realized that Lois was drugged, and that he couldn't take advantage of her while she was under the influence. But I also love the fact that he was sufficently attracted to her that he might indeed have responded to her invitation if he had believed that she was being herself!

I had a lot of fun at the scene at the Daily Planet, not that it was unexpected.

And Kal nabbed Miranda's perfume! Good!

I think, however, that the thing I like best here is how Kal really loves Lois's touches and her physical nearness. I'm reminded of the show, where he said, 'Lois, if you still want me, here I am,' or something to that effect. Of course, by that time the pheromone had worn off. I strongly suspect that you are going to do something similar here and save Kal's virginity by having Lois wake up from her drug-induced state before it is too late. Ah, but it's going to be a lot of fun to watch the spectacle while it lasts! laugh Of course, I have to wonder what the fallout will be.

Ann

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
This part was great! But it was too short.

Is this somehow a setup for Clark to find employment at the Daily Planet? I understand that realistically he doesn't have any experience, but like I said before, he had a whole life on New Krypton that we know nothing about so far.

I'm loving this story. Can't wait for more!
Amber

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Rats, Kal noticed something was off.

The newsroom scene was so funny and Lois surely suggested the perfect cover story. I wonder what else she is going to try before the P-stuff wears off. Maybe Kal should tell her about the Kryptonian concubine custom. Might give her some ideas laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part. We need more soon before the perfume wears off!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
If I remember correctly, the effects lasted more than a day.

Tomorrow she will wake up with a headache.

Poor Martha and Jonathan, thinking that Lois has been drugged. They must be very worried about her.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
great part. I love your spin on the pheromone show. I am looking forward to Lois' reaction when she comes out of it

robinson

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard