Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Again, thanks to Nancy, Michael, and Rel...

Posting next on Friday, either at around midnight or 7AM CST... depending on when I go to sleep.

TOC | Part 30

Preview:

<I... just got a note...>

<Spit it out, Flyboy...>

<‘Dear Clark Kent, we know you’re Superman. You work for us now. Ha ha.’ Signed: ‘The Smart Kids’...>

Sara "Lieta"
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Not a bad take on the episode.

Elisabeth

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Liking the added bits and pieces smile

Something I thought off after reading Tank's FDK to pt 29: The kids' goo might cause Lois to having to shorten her hair evil

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice to see this episode dealt with. I didn't really care for it all that much so I haven't re-watched it much at all. Hopefully you'll have a better take on it and it won't be so cringe-inducing.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I think you are doing a nice job with this.

I liked that you pointed out the fact that the kids would have had to turn ON all of the TVs in the city. The things the kids supposedly achieve are really too much to accept no matter how smart they are supposed to be. (I like the way their remote device can control purely mechanical parts without the need to any electromechanical actuators. Give me a break. :rolleyes: )

I did like the idea that Lois with Clark in her life is going to be in a better position to connect with Aymee. I expected her to talk about her past but I was surprised that she was so open about how Clark was part of that. I like the fact that Lucy is around to provide an alternate / little sister view of Lois for Aymee. smile

Bob

L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
I got slammed in lab last night (The Flame Atomic Absorption lab is SUPPOSED to take 2 hours... but no, the machine had to break so we were there the whole three hours and still have to come back on Saturday to finish...) and didn't have time to go do my final edit of the next chapter. So it's going to be posted after I get off work (I'm trying to get off this afternoon but I'll have to see, so any time between noon - 5pm CST is when I can start on this... and it takes me ~30-45min to prep/post.)

Elisabeth: Thank you.

Michael: =P And I'm glad you liked the extras.

IolantheAlias: Thanks you, I went through this before posting and anything I couldn't think of an explanation for (baring the TVs since I had already posted that) I changed to something I thought they could pull off. My main problem with this episode was believability, ~.^

Bob: I know. The pranks weren't just advanced, they were impossible. Toy money from an ATM? Blue gunk throughout the water system? I also felt that, while the episode touched on Lois' connections to Aymee, they ignored Clark's... hello? Alien orphan vs human orphan? And I loved having Lucy there for this, =) She nicely offset Lois because Lois acts a little differently around her and Aymee can relate to the big sister vs little sister dynamic.

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard