Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Again, thanks to Nancy, Michael, and Rel...

Posting next on Tuesday, either at around midnight or 10AM CST... depending on when I go to sleep.

TOC | Part 29

Preview:

The door opened and Lucy rushed in. “CJ said you needed my help with something, Lois...” She skidded to a halt and stared at Aymee.

Sara "Lieta"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The Toni-twist really was a surprise clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I have to say that I've enjoyed this story so far. I like the interaction between 'happily' committed couples (never been a big fan of Rachel, but she's convenient). It will be fun to watch Lois become more comfortable with the idea of a 'man in her life'.

As this has progressed I guessed that the plan had been to basically rewrite the entire first season. I had hoped that wouldn't be the case in toto. I had hoped that discretion would have been exercised and we could have skipped over some of the really lame episodes. Episodes like 'Smart Kids'. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case.

So, maybe, the gentle writer could handle Smart Kids with a couple of paragraphs of after the fact descriptions of what Lois and Clark did. Just so we don't have to revisit those obnoxious little gremlins.

Just saying.

Tank (who is at least grateful that Lois won't be making the mistake of accepting any marriage proposal from Lex)

Top Banana
Top Banana
I was wondering how Clark was going to get Toni out of his apartment without a kiss. To be honest I didn't care for the head turn. He should have remembered at the last second that he needed to go pick up his "Cheese of the Month" shimpent. smile

I liked the twist with Toni and having Lois and Clark both there (but in hiding) when Lex made his appearance.

And finally, Smart Kids... smile1

Bob

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
There's an Elvis story I didn't see coming. Perry's sudden entrance was perfect.

Elisabeth

L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Michael: I have to keep you on your toes somehow, ~.^

Tank: I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far, and I find Rachel cute and think she deserved CJ more than many of the other possible candidates and I liked having CJ's wife be a canon character other instead of an OC... I did consider Lana, too. =P As for Smart Kids, it isn't one of my favorites either... so much of it is just absurd. But, there was potential there to explore which I hope comes out in the next chapter. However, GGGoH will start in the middle of part 32. And this Lois doesn't like Lex very much, does she? =D

Bob: Yeah, I almost feel like I should post Michael and I's comments on this episode's believability, but I think it actually took on a greater relevance than the writers ever attempted.

Elisabeth: Wish I could claim it, but that section (aside from the relationship bits) is from the episode, though it is an amusing tid bit.

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard