Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Again, thanks to Nancy, Michael, and Rel...

Posting next on Wednesday, either at around midnight or 7AM CST... depending on when I go to sleep.

TOC | Part 27

Preview:

Toni was busily preparing her meal when the phone rang. Frowning, Clark reached for it. “Hello?”

“Clark? It’s Lucy...”

“Lucy? Is something wrong?”

Sara "Lieta"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Never so the twin's twins coming goofy

“Why, if Kent here told me he could fly...”

Clark’s eyes flew open as he jerked awake. <Um...>

“...I’d back him up...” He moved closer to Clark. “I’d miss you,-” He clapped Clark’s shoulder. “-but I’d back you up...”

Lois was staring at her boss. “Thanks, Chief...” <I... hope that wasn’t a hint...>
dance

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Melted shoes? That might be a bit of a give-away.

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Twins do run in families, so it's very reasonable for Rachel to be having two!

Good hint with Perry - does he know?

Top Banana
Top Banana
That was a nice new scene in the hospital. Sam's observations/speculations about Clark were particularly interesting.

I like the switch where Jimmy is the one worrying about Lois. I guess it's a lot easier for Clark since now he really is working with Lois.

There seems to be a change in Lois also. In the show during this sequence, she seemed to be worried herself as if she knew she was taking too great a risk in going into this alone. But she was too certain of her own solo effort to admit that. I like the fact that she is welcoming Clark's backup for her undercover work.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.

Bob

L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Michael: =P lol, Crush is fun, isn't it?

Elisabeth: True, but how much does he do in every episode that he gets away with? Like blowing out the fire in the club right before Lois comes back in...

IolantheAlias: The do run in families, true, but fraternal twins would need to be on Rachel's side to be hereditary while, to the best of my (limited) knowledge, identical twins (as we assume CJ and Clark are) are random. As for Perry, that was adapted from the show but as for his knowledge =X

Bob: I'm glad you're liking it. I like having Lois a little more open to partnership... and remember, this Lois took Clark to the 'interview' with Lex even, ~.^

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard