Print Thread
#60966 02/13/09 01:31 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I bet you never thought you'd see this one again... blush

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Kerth
Kerth
Too true. And good to see it anyway. But... maybe you want to correct the number? It doesn't match the number of the story.

Anyway, I loved the read. Loved the revelation. Loved Lois and CJ in action. When will there be more? Hopefully soon...

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Fixed the number. And I hope to actually get this monster finished this year. I had planned to take the story line to the point where CJ and Lois start at the Planet.

Then my muse pointed out that the title really referred to clearing Superman's name and clearing the way for his return in the future. So we'll see. laugh

Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I opened this and realized I haven't read any of the others [I don't think...] so I just wanted to let you know it's on the list but probably not until after Kerths smile .

Of course, it's possible I'll change my mind tomorrow but... For now... wink .

Carol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I hope there's not so long of a delay in posting the next part. You've really got my interest now. Will Clark and Lois find out the true story?

And how weird is it that Clark and Lois have the memories of their counterparts, and that Perry knows it?

What about Martha and Jonathan? Foreboding here - will they make it till Clark attains his majority and legal independence?

And Lex and Asabi....dum dum dum (ominous music)

Post more soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Great story I read the other parts just a few days ago and it made me cry over every second part. It is so sad that both of them died. I'm curious who was behind this.
I look forward to the next part clap

Kathryn
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Both died - but Clark was reincarnated, while a completely different girl was just named Lois and raised to be her. Clark is irreplacable, but Lois is a name and an upbringing. Take girl. Add name and upbringing. Serve one Lois.

Ann

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Actually, young Lois has the original's memories, too. My working theory on how the clones on TOGOM was that is wasn't a genetic memory but a soul memory. Lois's soul memory was activated by Wells when she was five.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I like that theory, Dandello. It makes a lot of sense. And it's good for the story.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nice to see this one back :)And the funny thing is I just rewatched Children of Dune laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard