Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Again, thanks to Nancy, Michael, and Rel...

Posting next on Sunday, either at around midnight or noon CST... depending on when I go to sleep.

TOC | Part 26

Preview:

"But we had an ultrasound scheduled for today, anyway. Let’s go do that now.”

Rachel bit her lip. “Is something wrong?”

CJ’s hand gripped hers tightly.

The doctor shook her head. “We don’t know... that’s why we’re going to check now.”

They were moved to another room and CJ hovered over Rachel as they prepped her for the ultrasound. Once the doctor started looking, CJ buried his face against Rachel’s shoulder.

<CJ?>

<I’m scared, Rach... that something’s wrong... or that something’s different because of how I am...>
Blame Michael for the preview!

Sara "Lieta"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sure, blame me. I just picked the stuff. *She* wrote it :p

Menken sneered at them. “I'm just warming up... Now, hand over the doll.”

<Doll?!>
Good ending to Requiem smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Okay, I have to admit that I finally gave up trying to go by memory as to the details of what was in the actual episodes as broadcast. (My memory just isn't what it once was. clap
Bob

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Interesting little tidbit about Jimmy's dad. I did, however, find it curious to hear that the hospital will allow these friends over here to visit a patient but not that friend over there.

Elisabeth

L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Michael: =P and thanks for the help with said ending, ~.^

Bob: I'm glad you liked it =) And I'm also glad that CJ is now showing himself to still have parts of canon Clark in his character instead of a completely OC.

Elisabeth: On the hospital, originally I had a reason for keeping Clark out in the waiting room, though in editing that need was erased. I think my reasoning was that Allie didn't seem to have any family and that the Lanes had been let in as surrogate family. However, if that doesn't fit I'll mark it for another look for the archive version.

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard