Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Again, thanks to Nancy, Michael, and Rel...

Posting next on Monday, either at around midnight or 7AM CST... depending on when I go to sleep.

TOC | Part 24

Preview:

“Lois?!”

Both reporters jumped apart and turned to face an older man. Lois’ face went pale. “Hi, Dad...”

Sara "Lieta"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You added a gem clap
CJ landed in front of a now running Barnes. Barnes opened fire and a bullet ricocheted off Superman’s chest. CJ’s eyes widened slightly. He hadn’t considered what would happen when a bullet met his invulnerable body before. He immediately began to capture the rest of the bullets in his hands.
And here I thought he was the smart one laugh

Jimmy and Lucy pulled off to the side, leaving Lois with Rachel. Lois smiled at the other woman. “I want to thank you for saving Clark’s life the other night...”

Rachel’s confusion was evident. “Saving his life...?”

Lois grinned. “I would have killed him if some other woman had won a date with him at that auction...”
*snort*

Nice addition on the money tracing smile

Lois looked at him for a moment. “Can I stay here, Clark? Like I did when Alan was camping out here?”
This is starting out to be permanent arrangement, huh? Luthor's sure not going to be happy that his future wife is getting so cozy with another man clap and then you twisted the poker scene with every one but Perry knowing (or does he?)

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
<Clark?! What in the world are you doing?>

<It’s Lois’ idea...>

<That isn’t an answer...>

<I’m in Alan Morris’ invisible suit...>

<He’s getting information on the robbers for the police. So can it, CJ!>
These exchanges are just SO much fun. smile1

“I would have killed him if some other woman had won a date with him at that auction...”
I like a possessive Lois!

Perry eyed him. “Cards on the table, Kent.” He flipped his cards, straight flush: six to ten of clubs.

Clark grinned widely. “Royal Flush...” He showed his cards: ten to ace of hearts.
X-Ray vision aside, if I saw this happen, I think that I'd be looking for another game. eek

Bob

L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Michael: I'm glad you liked the little additions, =P I'm trying to remind people that CJ didn't help out like Clark did before Superman, ~.^ And the money thing was for last part's FDK =)

Bob: lol, yeah... I have a few issues with the poker scene... for one... it would be very hard to x-ray just enough to see the dye on the opposite part of the card... wouldn't you just see through the whole card? Also, in the scene, Clark had 3 Jacks and we never saw what Perry had... so who knows who had better cards if Clark hadn't chickened out in the show =P

Sara "Lieta"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hi Sara

I like your turn with the invisibles-episode and Clark is finally the winner of the poker game.

Poor Perry, he is the only one who doesn't know. laugh

Kathryn
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Kathryn84, thanks, =) I'm glad people liked the poker scene. It was definitely fun to play off those who 'know'.

And since I'm obviously awake, off to post 25...

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard