Next Thread
Print Thread
#53931 07/17/08 05:43 AM
E
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
E
I like the line about how Martha can keep it together even in a crisis. Don't you just love people like that? The world would fall apart without them.

I think it's brilliant that they're hiding in plain sight. Although, if they weren't trying to solve the murder, I think hiding in a little out-of-the-way place in Italy would sound like a better idea.

I still am hoping you don't leave us hanging in the next part. It seems like an awful lot to sum up in one part, even if Clark does eventually try on the suit.

By the way, there's a little voice in the back of my mind saying, "Try on the suit! Try on the suit! Try on the suit! TRY ON THE SUIT!"

Elisabeth

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
This was another very good chapter. My favorite part was when Lois placed soft kisses on Clark and made him fly. You give Lois and Clark's love a sweet sensuality that I find irresistible.

Like Elisabeth, I enjoyed the portrayal of Martha here. Isn't it great when people can keep their heads and stay calm and do the right thing when they need to? Way to go, Martha! clap

Also like Elisabeth, I'm eagerly waiting for Clark to put on his suit. I can imagine Lois instructing him to take off his glasses, and I can just picture how incredibly reluctant he will be to do so! But I think she will give him no choice. And then she will slick back his hair, and... watch Lois and Clark as Superman is staring back at them through Clark's eyes!!!! laugh

Also like Elisabeth, I wonder if you'll really be able to wrap everything up in just one more part. Maybe an epilogue is in order here!

Ann

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
So now they have the suit. I bet Clark deepens his voice automatically when he dons the suit.

I can just picture him flying down to talk to Henderson and of course before he can get a word out ....

Framework4
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Superman talks in a deeper voice? I guess, I should start watching all those first season episodes in English. But I soooo love Clark's German voice. This is a dilemma. eek

I'm not sure I'll manage to post the last this evening. This one is going to need a last thorough look to make sure I didn't forget anything.

I'm glad you liked this part. Thanks for staying with me...

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Finally caught up with this again. I had completely forgotten that Lois might know about the suits.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard