Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by bakasi:
Well, read part 9 and find out, Michael...
Just did smile

So mysterious third guy placed a gun in Clark's hand after Clark got knocked out by nearby green-K aka the bullet.

Clark burning the headrest was lol

Looking forward to that call form Jonathan to Perry.

But how did they get out of the car? Shouldn't the backseat doors only open from the outside?

Lois couldn’t believe that she had actually made it. It was still a mystery to her how she had managed to escape the police without losing Clark in the process. But he was still with her and nobody seemed to have followed them, so far. Of course the fire had been kind of helpful and she still needed to thank their fate for it. But as conveniently as it had appeared, Lois would have loved to know where it had come from. Not a single head rest she had met in her life had ever *decided* to start burning.
And when is Lois going to put two and two together. Or is the finding a Superman-body going to ruin her logic?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
All I can think of is the Kent's in Italy believing that Clark is dead! Who was killed in the alley when the bullets bounced off Clark and killed someone else. Is Nigel involved?

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Jonathan said. “Secret or not, I can’t stand not knowing what has happened to my son. ...“Perry White.”
So Perry is about to learn that Clark Kent is Superman?
His imagination added what the memory hadn’t included.
"Confabulation" Very common among Alcoholics who backfill their blackouts.

Framework4
Columnist
Columnist
Ack! I've fallen behind. But now I've caught up. Very interesting. I wonder how long it will be until Clark clues into some of the unique things he can do. Or if Jonathan and Martha can get through to him and give him a hint about what's going on.

Can't wait to see where this is heading!

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I have to agree with what Michael said:

So mysterious third guy placed a gun in Clark's hand after Clark got knocked out by nearby green-K aka the bullet.
Someone put the gun in Clark's hand. That certainly explains why his prints are on it.

Someone is out to get Clark! But who? And who is, or was, that "Superman"?

Did Clark set fire to the headrest himself??? eek eek eek Well, if so, it was surely by accident!

I loved how Lois dragged Clark away from the car. It may not have been the wisest thing to do, but it was soooooo Lois. And I loved how Lois scolded Clark when he wouldn't believe her when she said he was innocent. And I loooved that she told him that he didn't know himself like she did!!! clap

Ann

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Poor Jonathan and Martha. What a sad way to find out about "Superman."

Elisabeth

BTW, Michael is right. It's pretty standard that most patrol cars have the front and back seats separated. The backseat doors only open from the outside.

Kerth
Kerth
you're right, it would make sense that the back doors could only be opened from the outside. I didn't think about that. I've never been in a patrol car, neither here nor in the USA huh I just saw a similar scene on TV, which doesn't necessarily mean it was right there, does it?. blush

I'll look through this when I send this story to the archive. I think I've already got an idea how to fix this.

I'm glad that you liked the part, Ann. Or parts of the part, anyway.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard