Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Interesting update. I so didn't expect a leak in Metro PD.

And are we talking about a second clone or did Clark pick the gun up afterwards?

Michael

PS: Where was the WHAM? confused

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I'm sticking with Vatman Jr.

The four days missing was Clark being held [via kryptonite/no sun] but not killed yet. He managed to escape and then NotReallySuperman killed him.

Someone needs to get in touch with Martha and Jonathan. Like now. Or maybe Wayne Irig or Maisie or someone knows something they shouldn't. Or heck - Perry's not editor because he can yodel after all...

Carol

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I still can't remember Vatman, but the Superman in this story seems like an evil clone. He would have the same fingerprints as Clark, and he would deteriorate as a clone and die anyway. Of course, that doesn't explain why this fake Superman was shot, and certainly not why Clark's prints would be on the weapon that killed him. Did the clone handle the weapon himself? But why?

Maybe it is all an elaborate setup? Someone wants to destroy Clark Kent by making it seem as if Kent killed Superman? But would it really work if the mastermind behind it all didn't know that Clark Kent is Superman? So is there someone out there who planned all this and who knows that the real Superman is the now powerless Clark Kent?

Questions, questions! Please come back soon with more!

Ann

Columnist
Columnist
It's Superman from the other reality and he wants Lois and has to kill Clark to take her back? WHo knows, still confused just trying to understand as I read along.

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Superman? or Lex Luthor in the body of a Superman clone? with the dead Superman being another clone? Seconds

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, Clark being accused as Superman's murderer was supposed to be the WHAM.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by bakasi:
Well, Clark being accused as Superman's murderer was supposed to be the WHAM.
Oh, nah, that's just a plot twist smile

Something I just remembered. Dunno why I ever forgot. Identical twins do NOT have the same fingerprints. Neither do clones, therefor. So what is really going on?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, read part 9 and find out, Michael...

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Fingerprints on a weapon don't show who fired a weapon, though. And Bakasi has promised us that the real Supes wasn't the one that died.

The best line:
Lois shouted and made a serious attempt at killing Henderson with one sharp look.
BTW, Bakasi, I understand what you meant about a WHAM, but most of the time warnings are only given where readers may be disturbed, such as in the cases of death, injury, rape and so forth. Clark's accusation was BIG, but I doubt anyone would quit reading because of it.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard