Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
rivka Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Awww, dance of seven veils off-screen!

This is a great part! thumbsup Now that Lois is more herself, I bet things are going to get really interesting!

I can't wait to hear Clark explain this one!

And it was just perfect that we know Lois is really back when she gives Wally what he has coming! In defense of Clark, no less! notworthy

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, now this is getting very very good <g> Can't wait to see the conversation over breakfast! smile1

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Nan, good instalment, but definitely a tease.

By using the Wally interlude (which was quite funny by the way, and probably only helped Clark's case with Lois) you were able to delay the 'morning after' conversation until next time. I'd call that a bit of a tease.

I think the next instalment could get very interesting if you don't stay too close to the actual episode.

Tank (who really hopes that Clark isn't stupid enough to use that "I guess I must not be attracted to you, Lois" line)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
(who really hopes that Clark isn't stupid enough to use that "I guess I must not be attracted to you, Lois" line)
Yeah, I'm definitely wondering how that's going to pan out, too. Meanwhile...LOL. The Wally part...great stuff. Good installment, Nan. Looking forward to more!

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great post! All my favorite parts have already been said... Post next part soon please!!! hyper

*Blayne*

Clark: You are really high maintenance, you know it?
Lois: But I'm worth it.

Clark: Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?
Lois: Let's see. So far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, been treated as your girlfriend, and insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Tank hopes:
that Clark isn't stupid enough to use that "I guess I must not be attracted to you, Lois" line)
That is the $64,000 question, isn't it? smile Is Nan going to have Clark be his usual lunkheaded self? Clark in this story has already had to deal with more than Clark did during the episode: all the women - and men - chasing after him at the Planet (well of course, who could blame them?), and Lois here has been more persistent and therefore irresistible. I think Clark's nerves are more frazzled than ever, and who knows what he's going to say... :rolleyes:

Nan, this was a great installment. Like everyone else, I loved the Wally bit. I'm really looking forward to their breakfast conversation: I hope that Clark doesn't stick his foot in his mouth too badly... peep

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nan

WOW! This is great. goofy

I can't wait to read the next part. Please post it ASAP.

Tricia cool

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Disappointed? As if! This was a wonderful segment, Nan. thumbsup You added so much more to what we saw on the show and in such a funny and entertaining way. And waffy, too.

More please, soon as you like!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Nan its sooo good! notworthy

I am really hoping for a Waffy ending to this whole mess and maybe even a revelation? Well whatever the ending be I am sure it will make us all happy! smile

~L.L Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aww Nan Clark is just so sweet. I am looking forward to more. Great job. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yay Nan! notworthy notworthy

Great segment, I can't wait for the next part. Post quick! And I agree with the others: Leave out the "I guess I'm not attracted to you, Lois" bit. Let Clark tell the *real* truth! smile

Caroline

You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?
~Bernadette Peters
Features Writer
Features Writer
Nan,
great part -
ditto others
more soon please
merry

RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nan, great part!

I, too, am somewhat disappointed to find out that the whole dance of the seven veils happens "offscreen." Oh well, I guess you didn't want to waste space echoing what happened in the real episode. I'll forgive you if we get some smoochies between them soon.

She'd noticed his resemblance to Superman and brushed it away with a casual, "Don't be jealous, Clark. It's you I want."

Was it even remotely possible that she actually preferred him, at least when in a state akin to intoxication, to his alter ego? Didn't they say "In vino veritas?" And there had been that remark about Luthor, too. "He means nothing, Clark. You're the only man for me."
Cool! Give the boy some hope! smile1

Was he going to have to deal with a jealous would-be boyfriend on top of everything else tonight? Well, why not? Just about everything else that could conceivably go wrong already had.
This whole scene, including Lois' rescue, was hilarious! rotflol

I'm quite glad that we finally had some co-workers fall for Lois. I wondered how she'd handle it.

If her memories were anywhere near as accurate as she was afraid they were, he'd seen her in a lot less before he'd been able to coax her back into this thing. She was never going to live down the humiliation, anyway.
Let's see if she's more willing to admit later that she's attracted to Clark after she finds out the perfume doesn't create emotion.

Look forward to Part 5. Is this going to be a long story?

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Nan,

once more a wonderful installment! I devoured it in no time at all and found myself only disappointed at the fact that I want chapter 5 'now'!

lol

No, honestly, I loved it once more, everything... Wally, the hangover,...everything!

Sira - notworthy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I loved this part.

I hope, along with the rest that Clark does not suffer from Athlete's Tongue!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard