Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
LOL!!!

This is a riot.

I love it.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Heh, heh. Poor Clark <g> It's great that he caught on to the significance of Lex's tour.

This continues to be terrific. More!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So who else is drunk on this fic? Sorry, cheesy alert, what can I say, I'm in a goofy mood. laugh Anywho, this is a lot more realistic than the show, probably because the author has the time and space to go more in-depth, i.e. it's not just a few people in love with a few other people...people are fighting over Lois, etc.

/me stifles a laugh
The harlem outfit scene makes its debut. Can't wait to find out what happens with it.

Jen smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
This is great! I love the little details -- Cat's brief appearance, the looks Clark gets from the magazine sellers.

Can't wait for MORE! laugh

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Great part, Nan thumbsup . I *love* this story! PML is one of my favorite episodes, and I like this story better laugh . I love Pete and Wally fighting over Lois -- I had thought that people would have fought over both her and Clark in the newsroom. And Lois doesn't really like Luthor -- that should make Clark feel better, but it doesn't because he thinks the perfume has made her crazy -- not admit her true feelings.

Hurry up with part 4 laugh .

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Features Writer
Features Writer
Nan,
I'm loving this
hurry and post more
merry

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
this just keeps getting better and better. Poor Clark!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Simply fantastic!
I'm devouring this story! I can't get enough of it!
Its title suits it perfectly. Seeing Clark being chased by a bunch of women and Lois fought over by two colleagues...wonderful!

Too bad Clark doesn't know yet how the perfume works or he'd not be in such an emotional dilemma, thinking Lois is doing something completely averse to her true feelings.

I can't wait to find out about your rendition of the dance of the seven veils and Clark's reaction afterwards!

Waiting (im)patiently for the next part - Sira thumbsup

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

WOW! I love this. laugh
And poor Clark! He certainly has his hands full.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this and can't wait to read the next part.

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Coming in late, so there's not much new to add. I agree with what others have said, especially about this story being better than the show!

Little things like, "Why wasn't Clark suspicious of Lex?", "Didn't it seem odd to Clark that Lex was had neither been bitten by the 'love bug', nor seemed to notice that everyone else was acting odd?", "Why did only Lois come on to Clark?", "Why did only Lex come on to Lois?", "What would happen if someone took their 'rejection' abit too seriously?", and even, "Would a gay guy find Clark attractive?" are all covered here. And in a most entertaining way!!!

Very good job! thumbsup

- Vicki wave

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
So when is part 4 coming out?! *stands with arms crossed & is tapping foot impatiently* Great story so far!

Blayne (who isn't good at waiting for things...)

*Blayne*

Clark: You are really high maintenance, you know it?
Lois: But I'm worth it.

Clark: Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?
Lois: Let's see. So far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, been treated as your girlfriend, and insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Catching up and this one continues to impress. goofy

On to part four...

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard