Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
The world forgetting that Clark is Superman is smile1 thumbsup hyper whinging whinging whinging

Hey, Lois? Dan Scardino isn't a bad guy, all things considered. At least he won't feed you a pack of lies every day, and you won't have your mind wiped if you find out something that H.G. Wells doesn't like!

Ann

[Edited by admin to include part no. in header]

Last edited by LabRat; 05/10/14 07:54 AM.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I love the last line! razz

The key to change... is to let go of fear - Rosanne Cash
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by CheeseoftheMonth:
I totally agree with you about his ridiculous decision in S, L & V. They made poor Clark annoyingly saintly towards the end, which really bothered me.
Nothing saintly about it. Clark's ego was getting in the way of clear thinking. He just could not stand for folks to think Clark Kent was a cuckold!

Framework4
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I liked it. I didn't think it was a cop-out at all.

I'm intrigued about your comments about S4, though. I can't figure out when Clark wanted to tell all. (Okay, I'm not a huge fan of S4, so it's probably obvious.)

A little off topic, but welcome to the boards Cheese of the Month. I love your name!

Elisabeth

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Nevermind, I just read the other comments. S, L & V, of course. Duh!

Elisabeth

T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
He lowered himself into a chair in the conference room, allowing a groan of exhaustion to escape his lips. All of those tasks were child's play compared to the most difficult one of all: removing no less than thirteen hastily scribbled "Clark Kent is Superman' notes hidden around Lois Lane's desk. He could only hope that he had gotten them a

-----------------------------------------
Um... I wonder if I didn't misunderstand things in my first comment. So tell me if I'm right this time. Lois refused to be cheated out of her knowledge that Clark Kent is Superman? Therefore she wrote at least thirteen notes saying "Clark Kent is Superman" and hid them around her desk? And if H.G.Wells didn't manage to remove every last one of them Lois would realize that Clark is Superman? And if she did realize that, too early compared with canon, then the world would, well, implode? Evaporate? Disintegrate?

Or at least Utopia would disappear? Disassociate into Utopian atoms and helplessly dissolve into thin air?

And H.G. Wells would disappear! Yay!

So maybe Lois did marry Dan Scardino after all? You know what, Lois? Good for you! A world that can't exist unless you are continually lied to for two years isn't worth fighting for!

Ann

Columnist
Columnist
I don't have much time, so I'll kae this as quick as possible.

Lois not knowing that Clark is Superman was not really important for sustaining Utopia. Everyone else forgetting is. Wells removed the notes because he felt it would be better to leave as little traces of his interference as possible. ie Lois and Clark would be back to where they started before any of thie story happened.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard