Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great start. goofy

What he needed, he decided, was his partner. He and Lois had to talk this over and see if they could get to the bottom of their colleagues' very strange behavior. At least, he didn't need to worry that Lois would fall all over him. She'd made it very clear for some time that she regarded him as a brother. Quickly, he scanned the office, looking for her, but she didn't seem to be in the newsroom. Ah, there she was, in the elevator. Maybe she was looking for him. Quickly, he swooped into the alley nearest the Planet and made a hurried change to Clark Kent. He'd meet her in the lobby, he decided. Then, they could decide what to do.
Can Lois help? confused

More soon, please.

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Definitely a great start! I can't wait to see what happens. Will Lois be affected by the phermone? Will Clark? <eg> Hurry up and post part 2.
wildguy wildguy
Caroline

You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?
~Bernadette Peters
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
YAY! A rewrite! Of one of my favorite episodes!
/me dances around the room and hugs the ficus

HAR! All the women throwing themsleves at him. I loved that part.

Hmm...Lois...help...disaster cometh.

Looking forward to more
Jen smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Woohoo! Great post! I'm loving the beginning of this story! Post more soon please! I love this ep.!

*Blayne*

Clark: You are really high maintenance, you know it?
Lois: But I'm worth it.

Clark: Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?
Lois: Let's see. So far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, been treated as your girlfriend, and insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this.
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh poor poor Clark. All those women throwing themselves at him when the person he really wants is Lois. Can't wait for part II!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Kerth
Kerth
What have you hidden, Nan? wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay! New Nan story! hyper

It's a great part, poor Clark though. First all the women hitting on him (including Lois, even if he doesn't realize it wink ), and then he sees all those scenes at the Planet. No wonder he'd almost hit the next building. laugh

Write more Nan! And give us more to read soon!

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Nan, cute and funny start.

Interesting that so many of the females at the Planet secretly harbor some romantic feelings for Clark, not just Lois.

Now that they will be isolated, am curious as to what Lois plan of attack will be.

Tank (who is curious as to what Nan's ultimate goal in this story is going to be)

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

A wonderful start! goofy

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh, fun! And I love the title <g> It makes sense that a bunch of the women in the newsroom would be attracted to Clark drool and Lois should be motivated by the competition wink

Can't wait to see the rest...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Merriwether
Merriwether
*snicker* While reading this, I did wonder why more women didn't throw themselves at Clark in the show. And Lois getting territorial, too. rotflol Can't wait to see what happens... in the lobby, and the rest of the story!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So, I was reading this, and I thought, okay, another PML rewrite... Lois has been sprayed and she's all set to vamp Clark... so what's new? thumbsup

Wendy smile (who hopes the weather is still good in SoCal and that there've been no more rolling blackouts since last week wink )

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm in awe too - and I want to know what you're feeding that Muse to make her so unflaggingly energetic (and can I have some?). goofy

An intriguing start to what looks to be shaping up to be a fun rewrite, Nan. Keep it coming!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Great start, Nan! I love PML and I am excited to see where you take this story smile . I loved the image of all those women ambushing poor Clark wink . And I'm looking forward to seeing what Lois does laugh .

- Alicia smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
That startled him so much that he nearly missed the scene of Cat in the copy-room, and then he wished he had. The gossip columnist wasn't alone.
Which, in itself, is fascinating. We know Cat likes Clark and that, in the show, she wasn't sprayed. So, would she have been stalking Clark along with everyone else, if she had been?

I hadn't thought about it before, but it makes perfect sense to me that so many women were suddenly hunting poor Clark. Odd, really, that only Lois went for him in the show.

Great start. Oh, I'm looking forward to mayhem when Clark tries to enlist Lois's help! laugh

Great title, too.

Chris

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ohhhh, I can't wait to read what's going to happen next!
This is a wonderful beginning for your new story, Nan. Once more you manage to hook us in no time at all. (I think I have devoured most of your stories hungrily... blush )
Hurry on, and keep up awesome work!

Sira - still speechless

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
That was great!! thumbsup

I have never watched PML whinging but I think it doesn't prevet me from enjoying this wonderful and funny story!!

Waiting for more soon.
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I've also wondered why more women weren't hitting on Clark in the real episode. Of course on the flipside, why weren't more men hitting on Lois? I could just see Ralph coming on to her while affected by pheromones. Would he be even more obnoxious? Or would he turn into a little puppy dog? Tank would cringe at this, but Jimmy admitted in third season he had fantasies about Lois. Why didn't Jimmy go after Lois as well as the model, April? Yet Jimmy showed no interest whatsoever when he was with Lois.

Quickly, he swooped into the alley nearest the Planet and made a hurried change to Clark Kent. He'd meet her in the lobby, he decided. Then, they could decide what to do.
I can imagine Lois attacking him in the lobby. That should be amusing to see, er, read.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Very fun start, Nan!!

Good observation! Why weren't more women hitting on Clark!!

Can't wait to see more!

Missy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ROTFLMAO. Yep that does sound more logical! Poor Clark! too bad this is a gfic<g> More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard