Print Thread
#43128 05/29/07 06:48 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Time for comments please. dance

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#43129 05/29/07 02:19 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Too short by far! But very tense. Luthor, of course, is up to no good. And it's interesting that SR-Clark isn't feeling all that bad from the green K. Wonder if something more is going on that you've let on, hmm?

Is the next chapter up yet?

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#43130 05/29/07 04:45 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Please post more, ASAP! We've already had one climax when they were saved from the virus, but now I can see that you are building toward something new. I need to see where all this is going. What is going on with the Kryptonite? How will Clark's feelings about fatherhood come into play here?--he obviously regrets missing Jason's babyhood, but it's an entirely different issue to have a new baby suddenly thrust into his life. This crisis is an excellent opportunity for character development, for him to realize what fatherhood means. Also, I love that Luthor has not realized that Clark is Superman--in spite of being one of the smartest men in the world, he's the one who's galactically stupid because of his preconceived ideas. And what happens to our other characters from here?

I have to admit a personal prejudice here: I have always hated the scenes with Luthor and his sidekicks in the Superman movies and SR--they are just too cartoonish for me, so I get impatient at those parts of the story, and I get anxious to get back to the characters who feel more real.

#43131 05/30/07 06:03 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I wondered if the virus that infected Clark gave him some immunity from Kryptonite. And will Jerome dash in to save the day? After that, Lex will never believe CK=S!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
#43132 05/30/07 07:50 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Actually, the SR Kal-El IS more immune to kryptonite. He was able to function almost immediately after his exposure to New Krypton ended and was functioning almost normally despite having a chunk of the green stuff embedded in an open wound.

The L&C Kal-El is more sensitive to kryptonite but there's nowhere near as much on Earth to bother him. angel-devil

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard