First let me say well done. I'm enjoying this fic and keep checking the board, to see if a new part is up, far too often

“Well, let’s get a cell sample so we can do a paternity test,” Mazollo said. “Once that’s confirmed, we can get her a birth certificate.”

Getting a swab from the inside of his cheek took almost no time and he watched as Mazollo marked the sample for the lab and set is aside.
wildguy You are up to something.

SR-Clark and L&C Clark look different so are going to have different DNA. clearly this is going to be important in someway? Or perhaps...
“All we want are some blood and tissue samples,” Kitty told her. “If you want to come along, I promise you won’t get hurt. Otherwise, he’ll just shoot you and we’ll take the boy anyway.”
Hmmm... SR-Clark's DNA is going to be in the lab. Luthor is going to be in the lab doing tests on Jason. Since we know Jason has been tested over and over during his short lifetime we know Luthor's tests won't show anything to help him prove Jason is Superman's son.
“So now the b!tch is telling everyone that hack Kent is the brat’s father?” Luthor groused. “Why aren’t I surprised? I bet she’s conned that stupid hayseed into thinking it’s true, too.”
But it will allow him to prove Clark is Jason's father. And he clearly will NOT believe Clark is Superman.
But think about it. The most powerful being on the planet. He can have anything. Women throw themselves at his feet without caring that he just looks human. He can have anything he wants. Tell me why someone like that would settle for pretending to be a mere cog in the media machine, drudging away day in and day out? No, he’s somebody with money, who can buy silence, who can live up in his tower and look down laughing at all the unwashed masses he’s fooled into believing he’s here to help. Believe me Kitty, Superman is not Clark Kent.”

Framework4