Print Thread
#43067 05/26/07 02:23 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments always welcome. notworthy

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#43068 05/26/07 03:10 AM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Meanie! Short, but very informative, and how dare you leave us drooling for more like that?

No wonder Lois was so furious! Clark thought that he couldn't be with Lois because he was Superman, and he thought she'd been disappointed with the non-super Clark, so he just up and left!

Even if the trip to Krypton had been a good idea (which, of course, it wasn't, especially in retrospect - it was more like he was running away from his probles than seeking his heritage), if he'd had a real relationship with Lois, he could have and should have told her what was going on and where he was going and why! Then she shoulc have dealt with the baby and waited for him to come back, because it seems that he left before she learned she was pregnant.

While it makes perfect sense if Kal-El is the center of the universe and the most important person who ever lived, he isn't so it doesn't!

No wonder Ann gets so mad about this situation! She's right!

But now they're back together, and if they can weather this storm and the sickness, they'll be that much stronger together. Assuming, of course, that Superman's powers come back. Interesting that the last sighting of Superman was at the refinery fire, and that everyone seems to be converging on the hospital where Jason is recovering.

I see a really, really interesting next chapter coming up.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#43069 05/26/07 11:38 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Hmm, have I been giving you any comments lately? No? Bad me! thumbsup

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#43070 05/26/07 06:21 PM
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
wildguy

Framework4
#43071 05/26/07 07:22 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I haven't forgotten Shadows - but my Muse is demanding this one get handled first. smile1

And yes, Clark Joseph is pretty screwed up - On one of SR discussions it was pointed out that the SII Lois (like the LnC Lois) would never have given up on him to choose another man, no matter how long C/S was missing - so she had to have a seriously good reason to feel she was abandoned or he wasn't what she thought he was. The way I see it his insecurities got in the way.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard