Pulitzer
Cute guys. I like it.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
M
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
M
*snicker*

Elizabeth, you are soooo bad. James, you need to kiss her. That was extremely funny and should be used as an example in a writing class.

Thanks for the chuckle!

mmouse

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love - time is eternity --Henry van Dyke
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
If I remember correctly, her words were, "That is not a story, it's notes for a story."

I pouted for the rest of that day and most of the next. Then I promptly forgot about it for about two weeks and found the sheet lying near my section of the stair wall. I picked it up, looked at it again and begrudingly concidered the possiblity that it could be used as a staging for a longer fic.... :rolleyes:

Actually, even Elisabeth's rendition could be used to facilitate an even longer fic, as it does cover a large amount of time and topics.

James.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, interesting concept. We know from SoulMates that Lois and Clark's souls have existed in earth's past and assume that they'll exist in earth's future, which is Krypton. So, are they doomed to relive the same past & future lives over and over again throughout eternity (at least from 1966 onward)? That's ... mind-boggling.
dizzy
Except for the timeframe, it's almost like Mxyzptlk's time loop. I would think that after several time eons, even their souls would start to lose hope.
If I remember correctly, her words were, "That is not a story, it's notes for a story."
Don't feel too bad, D8A. You're lucky to have such an industrious beta. Some of us have stories that stay note-like for very, very, very long time.

BJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ha ha ha! Elisabeth I love it. <g> And James, you deserve it... after all... how long have I waited for the next installment of your story? Hmmm? So you'll get no sympathy from me. :p

Great job guys. smile

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Glad you like it, guys.

James, you need to kiss her.
Daily. Repeatedly. With feeling. Even when I'm bad.

BJ, I'm glad you see the value in the idea. I kept telling him it was a great idea, even if I did think it needed a lot of work.

DJ, I'm especially glad you like it. As James was dozing off the other night I whispered to him, "With a title like, 'When Beta Readers Go Bad,' I hope DJ doesn't get nervous. wink (And don't feel bad about that next installment think. Deep thinkers take a long time to work. It actually takes more time for James to write a quality story than the gestation of baby elephants, but I love my hunky just the same.)

Elisabeth
who still insists it was all James story. I was just editing a little here and there.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Elisabeth:
(And don't feel bad about that next installment think. Deep thinkers take a long time to work. It actually takes more time for James to write a quality story than the gestation of baby elephants,
rotflol rotflol rotflol lol

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard