Print Thread
#41050 03/26/07 03:28 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Please review... Pretty please? whinging

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#41051 03/26/07 11:32 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Hi Dandello!

I'm glad to see you've not forgotten about this story! I, for one, am still following it and still interested. I don't really have much of a critique in mind, but I will point out what I most liked. Somewhat ironically, what I like most is how you're handling Richard's character. It's a very human portrayal of him--that is, the reader can definitely sympathize with him and his emotions seem very real.

Mostly I just wanted to say--PLEASE post more soon! Don't leave us hanging for such long periods of time (if at all possible). Keep up the good work! hyper

"Oh--as usual--dear." -Giles
#41052 03/26/07 12:10 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
smile An update on After the storm!!! smile

Now that Lois had decided in favor of Clark/Superman I love how she treats him--loves him but still telling him what to do and how to take care of himself
“Off with the jacket and the shirt,” she ordered. He’s just like Jason. A grown man as shy as a little boy when it comes to taking off his clothes. It’s a wonder we were able to make love.
thumbsup

I’m not feeling so good, actually,” Clark said. He shivered when she put her hand between his shoulder blades. He wasn’t sweating, but he was very warm – too warm, even for him. She took his wrist, searching for a pulse with the first two fingers of her hand.

“Like I didn’t know where Jason got it from,” she muttered to herself as she gave up on his wrist and sought out a pulse at his throat. All the color had gone out of his face. “What’s your normal resting heart rate?”

“Forty-five or so… why?”

“Because Richard’s right. You look like hell and I think you’re running a fever.”

“But that’s…” Clark started.

Lois looked at him with eyebrows raised, waiting for him to finish – Impossible?

“Um, that’s not good, is it?” he said instead.
UhOh--echos of OUR Clark's illness. . .hope there is Someone around who can help him if he really has picked up some bug (or a sliver of Kryptonite still in his system.

Nice Job--Looking forward to another chapter of this ( and the other )soon. wave

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
#41053 05/14/07 01:14 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#41054 05/14/07 02:10 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Maria, you're back! I hope everything's okay for you. clap

I will get back to After the Storm, I promise. I have some research to do once I figure out what was going on in the story - it helps when the villain declares himself. eek

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard