Print Thread
#40650 03/18/07 07:13 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yeah, I know it's short. peep

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey Dandello!

Glad you're back! I was really starting to miss this story. I love reincarnation stories!

So, we meet Lex and Asabi, again. (I've always hated all those Indian cliches that are associated with Asabi. Who wears turbans of that size any more?)

I'm curious about hw much CJ and Lois remember fromthier past lives though. Does Perry know for a fact that they are reincarnated and they have the memories from thier former life? Because I noticed he didn't really question how CJ recognized Asabi and LEx.

Looking forward to the next chapter,
smile1
Hasini.

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Well, when CJ started coming up with information it wasn't reasonable for a little kid to have, Perry called him 'Clark'.

Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper Get back here! This is getting good. hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
In Interim I, it was revealed that Wells had awakened past memories in both CJ and Lois - They naturally have the memories of Clark and Lois. They are both 10 going on 30. eek

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
loved this last part more please

Shelley

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard