Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#39854 03/04/07 06:37 AM
bakasi Online Content OP
Kerth
OP Online Content
Kerth
Interesting twist, Dandello. So what happened to Clark? Was his invulnerability strong enough to protect him or is he really seriously injured. I'm curious as to how this will go on. Keep writing!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh my gosh, Dandello! My guess(/hope wink ) is that Clark is not injured *too* badly. But he lost his glasses! If he is hurt badly enough, someone might find him, maybe see the suit underneath, and figure it was just Superman in disguise or something . . . who knows? whinging

Do I foresee another terribly painful hospitalization of the man of steel coming up? <gnaws on fingernails>

You've got my attention for sure now! Thanks for posting!

SmirkyRaven

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
He had the uncomfortable feeling that there were eyes on him, watching. His headache hadn’t gone away. Kryptonite, here?
That's kind of creapy. Not only is there Kryptonite, but someone's watching him.

Clark simply looked stunned for a moment, then dropped like a marionette whose strings had been cut. “Clark!”

She dropped to her knees beside him, trying to staunch the blood she knew had to be pumping from his chest. But his blood wasn’t pumping from the wounds, it was seeping.
Oh, that doesn't sound good at all.

“You moron. What did you do that for?” Capone hissed at Barrow.

“He’s one of the guys the limey wanted out of the way,” Barrow defended himself.
I always hate it when bad guys are stupid enough to incriminate himself. When Lois comes to her senses, she's gonna' nail this guy to the wall.

Elisabeth

Top Banana
Top Banana
The villians in this ep were SO INCREDIBLY stupid. I mean Capone announces himself, Clark gets shot by Barrow and Capone is giving the orders saying (in front of a US Senator) that he can't be seen getting involved in a murder? He just involved himself in front of how many people? I mean, give me a break.

And yes, expect evilness evil

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Too true. I guess that makes it realistic, because the wise are too smart to be criminals in the first place.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard