Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Come on, somebody, anybody. confused

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes! smile1

Hi,

Great part! thumbsup

The Archivist smiled and shook his (her?) head. “She discovered her beloved was a fool, among other things. She was prepared to go back to him, to find him, to help him. Her first demand on awaking in Summerland was to be sent back to her body. She was not happy when she found she could not, and was angry when he arrived here too soon. She was the one waiting for him. ‘Lunkhead’ was the most polite term she used.” She (he?) shook his (her?) head. “I have never seen soul mates as anxious to leave the between life as they were.”
confused

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I usually wait til the story's further developed to review, but I have to say, I LOVE THIS PREMISE!! LOVE IT! It's a fantastic story too. And am following it avidly. Being a Buddhist, I've grown up with tales of reincarnation and debates of that nature and always found it fascinating. thumbsup thumbsup clap
I can't help but wonder, do they suspect that it's them reborn? And how come Sam and Ellen can't see the resemblance to their daughter in little Lois? Won't they be suspicous that Jim's illegitimate child looks so much like Lucy?
Great part, and please keep on writing!
*Hands on hips*
And why is this thread so shamefully neglected, eh? C'mon, FoLCs! Make some noise!

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Sam and Ellen are just dense. mad They were so angry and hurt at their daughter's death that they just don't see the possibility that she might come back. Jonathan was having the same problem until he was smacked in the face with it. I think Sam and Ellen might get smacked in the face during the kids' next adventure (when I get to it in a week or so.)

Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Where are you? blush

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Next week, I promise. I've had a bad cold, and I'm trying to finish off the last 2.5 chapters of Shadows in Darkness. Since that's a SR novel, posting it over here wasn't a good idea. blush

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard