Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#36981 01/07/07 02:02 PM
M
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
M
Lucy would definitely be first in line to jump on the "try and snag Clark" wagon. Oh yeah. Totally.
That would be a surefire way to unsheath Lois' claws!

Lucy giggled madly as she tried to imagine her sister's face when she would find out that Clark Kent was really Batman. It was going to be absolutely *priceless*.
rotflol

This was great, Lara!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Kerth
Kerth
Lucy giggled madly as she tried to imagine her sister's face when she would find out that Clark Kent was really Batman. It was going to be absolutely *priceless*.
Well, this is my favourite line. And you already included my comment: absolutely priceless! laugh thumbsup

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
<giggles>

Thanks girls! I totally blame it on the fact that I watched Batman Begins again this afternoon.

That jaw line, that chin. *sigh* hehehe!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Really great! I was totally waiting for the "he's Superman" revelation.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Batman? rotflol That's too funny!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
but leave it to her to be completely blind to what was going on when she herself was at the center of it.
Yep, that’s our Lois.

he kept disappearing at the worst possible time, wore the world's most awful ties and
I must be weird… I actually liked most of his ties. (Most - not all.)

he kept disappearing at the worst possible time, wore the world's most awful ties and
It would be pretty funny if Clark ended up with Lucy wouldn’t it?

Lucy giggled madly as she tried to imagine her sister's face when she would find out that Clark Kent was really Batman.
rotflol

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Merriwether
Merriwether
Great punch line.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Oh Lara, that was a riot!!!

Lois could solve mysteries with her eyes closed and her hands tied behind her back - she'd done it quite a few times, too, but leave it to her to be completely blind to what was going on when she herself was at the center of it.
So true...

That's when it suddenly hit her. That mouth, that jaw line, that chin. Oh yeah. Lucy was absolutely certain. There was no way she could be mistaken. Lois was really completely blind, wasn't she? Oh she would have such a shock when she found out! Lois' new work partner, the guy she kept putting down and complaining about, was a lot more than he appeared to be. Which, considering he appeared to be all that he appeared to be already, had to make him the absolute most eligible bachelor on the face of the Earth.
She's figuring it out... why can everybody figure it out except Lois? frown

Priceless indeed!!!! You are killing me, Lara!!! rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Ann

Columnist
Columnist
rotflol rotflol
That was hilarious! Lucy might not have it right, but at least she's a lot closer than Lois is to the truth!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
[Linked Image] Oh, yay! I'm so glad you guys go a kick out of that. Weee!

Thank you all, so much! sloppy

Kerth
Kerth
Batman, oh Lara you so so crack me up. clap

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
smile Thanks Barbara! You know, I have to admit, when I get ideas like that, I crack myself up. hehe!

I sent it off to some friends (off the boards) and it looks like I've got a revelation challenge on my hands now... I've got a few things I need to finish first, but if I manage to find another of these silly ideas, I should have a little vignette for you guys sometime soon.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lara that was way too cute. Loved it.

I, however, am in the minority with Nancy - I must have bizarre taste because I liked most of his ties. I thought some of them were "wild" but I still liked them. blush

Like everyone else, the Batman line totally caught me off guard and was so cute. Yes, very "priceless".

It was fun seeing Lucy drooling over Clark. You know she had to immediately have thought Clark was cute, even if Lois didn't - any woman who isn't blind, would <g>. She just had the decency to stay away from him until Lois could figure things out on her own. <g>

Anyway, loved it Lara!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Lara, this was great!

And I know this has already been quoted, but it's so spot-on, I have to be redundant:
Lois could solve mysteries with her eyes closed and her hands tied behind her back - she'd done it quite a few times, too, but leave it to her to be completely blind to what was going on when she herself was at the center of it.
So Lois! *loves*

And Lucy's found Clark out, eh? Because clearly, he's Batman. rotflol

~ Crystal

"Not all those who wander are lost." — JRR Tolkien
Merriwether
Merriwether
You've been challenged to write a "Lois, I'm Batman" scene? All right!

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, ya know... I kinda like his wild ties too. Not all of them, mind you because some of them are just way too "out there" - but I think they're fun.

Those were Lois' observations, though. Not mine. My observations would have been a lot closer to Lucy's. A lot. blush

The "that chin" comment wasn't 100% original, now that I think of it... I read that in a comic book. One of the "Superman Batman" series. Bruce Wayne finds himself staring at Clark Kent, wondering where he's seen that chin. At least, I think it's Bruce who says that. Which makes it so much funnier, cause if I was going to notice someone's chin, it would be Batman's since that's all of him that's there to see.

Enough babbling...

You've been challenged to write a "Lois, I'm Batman" scene? All right!
HAHAHAHA! Nope, that wasn't it. But OMG, wouldn't that be just too funny. Kinda makes me want to write that, though... mmm... lemme think about it a bit.

Kerth
Kerth
Well, I have a confession to make: I like (most of) Clark's ties, too. blush Perhaps someone should start a poll?

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Just pure FUN!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh

Regards,

SNL

Top Banana
Top Banana
Oddly enough, I only notice Clark's ties when a fic mentions them.

And Lara, this story is a RIOT!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
This was wonderful!!!!

Personally - I would love to this as a bit longer fic, with Lucy interacting with Clark with her new found 'knowledge' and see how that goes smile .

More!!!
CarolM

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard