Next Thread
Print Thread
#32727 09/15/06 05:05 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Feedback for Part 3

blush

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Features Writer
Features Writer
cool lara i like this one and livewire lol. can't wait for next part.

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part!!

Double trouble double speak, Clark!!

Talking about himself in the third person was starting to be second nature by now - and so was pretending that he had conversations with... well, himself - but Clark wasn't very good at lying to everyone he knew. He hated doing it so much, no wonder he hadn't mastered the skill... This time, though, he really needed to pull it off, or he'd likely get himself in a heap of trouble!
Ahhh.... Lois cares!
Lois went back to the Planet with a heavy heart.
Boy, isn't this the truth? Some people that call themselves journalists....

Some of what these so called journalists were reporting was so far off from the truth, he was ashamed to think he shared their profession.
Oooohhh... This almost sounds like Perry knows - or at least has his suspicions!

"I don't envy the guy," Perry thought as he hung up the phone himself. "I'm amazed he's even able to keep it together these days..." He shook his head, hoping things would sort themselves out somehow. Perry would hate to lose half of his best news reporting team, not to mention everything else they currently stood to lose if this heat wave didn't end sometime soon.
Break is what happens when you drop a glass and it shatters. Brakes are what stop a car (or a train).

I know you said some of these villains are from the DC universe. Metallo, I recognize, but I don't remember much about him. Can you tell a little about these villains? Thanks

More soon please!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oooohhh... This almost sounds like Perry knows - or at least has his suspicions!
smile glad you picked up on that. I think he knows, yes.

Break is what happens when you drop a glass and it shatters. Brakes are what stop a car (or a train).
D'oh!!! I'll go fix it. Thanks. smile
(that's what I get for deciding to post without having anyone look at this part first...)

I know you said some of these villains are from the DC universe. Metallo, I recognize, but I don't remember much about him. Can you tell a little about these villains?
smile Sure thing!

First the team -
Superman Revenge Squad is an actual team which exists in the DCU, except I didn't use the version from the comic books, I used the team they had in an episode of Justice League (animated series). Mind you, I haven't seen the episode, but I have seen the villains elsewhere, including eps of Lois & Clark and Superman:The Animated Series...

Metallo
Is a cyborg - he's part human and part machine. His real identity is John Corben. The machine part of him is powered by Kryptonite. You've seen this guy in Lois & Clark, season 2. smile There isn't much difference between what they had on the show and the comics version of him - he was in an accident and Emmet Vale turned him into a cyborg in order to get rid of Superman.

Weather Wizard
Real name is Mark Mardon. He doesn't usually show up in Superman stories cause he's from Central City (ie: The Flash's hometown). His brother, Clyde was a scientist who discovered a way to control the weather before dying. Mark took Clyde's notes and used them to make a wand to generate weather and embarked on a criminal career.

Livewire
Leslie Willis is her name. She used to be a radio host (a shock jock, to be exact - that's like Howard Stern). She lead a hate campaign against Superman before she was turned into a supervillain in an accident. She was hosting a rock concert in Centennial Park, during a thunderstorm (!). Lightning hit and Superman went to save her, but lightning hit *him* and transfered some of his powers to her... (reminds me of another story...!) She can control electricity and turn herself into pure energy to travel through electrical wiring. (and I think for a super villain, she's pretty darn cool!!!)

Other members of the team (which won't show up in the story) are:

Kalibak who is the first son of Darkseid, the ruler of Apokolips (whatever that means... *lol*)

Toyman whose real name is Winslow Schott. He uses toy-based or -themed devices and gimmicks in his various crimes. Basically that's the bad guy you've seen in Season's Greedings.

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
He had agreed to stay indoors until further notice and the fact that no one knew *he* was Superman didn't mean that Clark Kent could go running around town in his street clothes and pretend that he wasn't violating an injunction.
Showcasing Clark's very straightforward sense of morality.

Lois + Jimmy = funny! smile

He had to keep up the charade, let her think that *he* was there for Superman no matter how ridiculous sounding that was, considering it meant he was there for himself...
Poor guy, I bet when he created Superman he didn't realize that he would basically be giving himself multiple personality disorder!

"I don't envy the guy," Perry thought as he hung up the phone himself. "I'm amazed he's even able to keep it together these days..." He shook his head, hoping things would sort themselves out somehow. Perry would hate to lose half of his best news reporting team, not to mention everything else they currently stood to lose if this heat wave didn't end sometime soon.
Does Perry know???

Even though she seems kind of bubbly, Livewire is just as scary as the Wizard.

Good chapter, Lara!

lisa in the sky with diamonds

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard