Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, Nan, I have been quite eagerly awaiting the birth of these triplets, so it was good to see it happen at last. I'm glad, too, that there were two girls and one boy, seeing that Lois and Clark have three boys and one girl already.

I'm curious about the title of your story, however. Mother's Day. I would have thought that giving birth to triplets would make this as much of a mother's day as you can reasonably expect to get. And yet, there are apparently so many more instalments coming up that you can't really say how many there will be! So what will be the real, this-is-it, mother of all Mother's Days in this story, eh? And what will happen then? Seeing that I have just posted a comment saying that I hate it when Lois is being marginalized, I'm hopeful that giving birth to triplets won't be the last important contribution that Lois is going to make to this story!

Ann

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
There will probably be two or three more, but I'm not absolutely certain, so I prefer not to make any commitments laugh

And how can you even think of Lois letting herself be marginalized, now or at any other time? <g>

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Kerth
Kerth
I think this is the first chapter you've posted since I started reading the boards. Just want to say that I've been enjoying this immensely, as well as your stories in the archive, and am greatly looking forward to more.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. clap

"What about Alex? What's going to happen to him?"

"Now that," Henderson said, "is a very good question. Normally, he'd wind up with Social Services, but if by some chance he's partly Kryptonian, that could be a bad idea. I guess we'll have to get Dr. Klein to find out for us. Fortunately, I'm in a position to pull a few strings. Don't worry about Alex yet. We'll think of something."
blush Maybe Henderson can adopt him?

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Congratulations Lois and Clark on the birth of the triplets. help

And who is Alex?

gerry

SNL Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nan,

Another lovely posting. party

I loved CJ's great save - A future USA football goalie in the making?

Season's Greatings

SNL

Kerth
Kerth
Wooot smile

In the next installment we'll know the names, won't we? wink

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Congratulations, Lois and Clark! You've got four new kids laugh

Looking forward to seeing what's the story with Alex -- y'know, if he's a Lex clone, that's gonna be hard for L&C to deal with, but being raised by them is his best chance to let nurture triumph over nature.

And yeah, I want to know triplet names. (Yay, two more girls!)

PJ
at the in-law's place

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, we have babies!!!!!

Alexander Kent or Henderson has a nice ring to it.

Love this, but still too short.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard