Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#270007 04/25/16 08:01 PM
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Hello, and welcome to Not Always Super, the #1 website for funny and stupid stories about our greatest heroes. When submitting your own anecdotes, please remember to follow the same guidelines as Our Sister Sites: No explicit language, and please refrain from revealing any names of people, business, or recognizable brands. After all, supervillains might read this site, too! wink

~•~
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
I'm walking down the street with a friend, and we see a woman standing under a tree, yelling for [local superhero]. In the tree is a really skinny and, I should point out, scruffy-looking cat.

[My friend]: Do you need some help, Ma'am?

[Lady]: Thanks, dear, but this is something only [local superhero] can handle.

She goes back to yelling, and someone drops out of the sky. It's definitely not [local hero], but there's a strong resemblance and the costume has the same insignia. My friend immediately takes out her phone and starts getting pictures.

[New hero]: What seems to be the trouble, Ma'am?

[Lady]: (clearly annoyed) You're not [local superhero]!

The new guy looks a little upset, but the lady doesn't seem to notice.

[New hero]: No, I'm not. I'm [name].

My friend and I are both freaking out because we've never, ever heard of this guy, and this is obviously a historic moment! The lady, however, just looks more annoyed.

[Lady]: I wanted [local superhero]!

[New hero]: (also annoyed) Well, you've got me instead. How can I help?

The lady points at the cat and asks him to get it out of the tree for her. He does, but as soon as he goes near the cat, it freaks out and starts clawing and spitting.

[New hero]: (Joking) Does he always greet new people this way?

[Lady]: Oh, I don't know. I've never seen him before.

[New hero]: (Stares at her) What?

[Lady]: I was just passing by and I saw this adorable little creature, but when I tried to take it home with me, he ran up this tree.

By now, we are all staring at this woman like she's nuts.

[New hero]: Are you telling me that I left--um, that I came all this way to get a cat that isn't even yours?!

[Lady]: Well! [Local superhero] would never be so rude!

[New hero]: I'm sorry.

[Lady]: That's all--

[New hero]: I was talking to the cat. (to the cat) Come on, Kitty, I'll make this up to you with some tuna.

He flies away with the cat, and the lady just about turns purple. She starts yelling again.

[Lady]: Help! [Local superhero]! Someone stole my cat!

My friend: (To me) This is going on Not Always Super, isn't it?

Me: Oh yeah.

~•~
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I had th concept for this sort of story after watching both my son when he was 9 months old)and daughter (about the same age) react to me in my Ultra Woman costume.

"I guess UltraWoman isn't that great of a mom'" one of the HR women said as they entered the Daily Planet doors.

Sometimes Lois REALLY hated having special hearing. Luckily, this time Clark could also hear what was going on.

"What do you mean?" The other woman asked.

"Clark and his kids were held at gunpoint earlier today before UltraWoman arrived. It turned out UltraWoman somehow frightened the baby girl in Clark's arms something awful. You could hear her screams all the way up on the top floor!"

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Christina
I had th concept for this sort of story after watching both my son when he was 9 months old)and daughter (about the same age) react to me in my Ultra Woman costume.
I get that, Christina. Both my kids went crazy, around that age, whenever I used to take off my glasses. wink See! Glasses really *are* a disguise!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
My youngest did the same with my mum (her nanna). Claimed it wasn't nanna at all.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Top Banana
Top Banana
When my sister was 3, our mom dressed up as a man for Halloween. My sister was fine with it until Mom put on a pair of fake glasses with a big nose. Then she screamed in terror and hid behind Dad. It took a while for her to be convinced that it was really Mommy behind the glasses and nose.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Kerth
Kerth
I did the Santa thing with a white polyester beard and red costume when my oldest niece was 5 or 6 - she was terrified!

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Hello, and welcome to Not Always Super, the #1 website for funny and stupid stories about our greatest heroes. When submitting your own anecdotes, please remember to follow the same guidelines as Our Sister Sites: No explicit language, and please refrain from revealing any names of people, business, or recognizable brands. After all, supervillains might read this site, too! wink

I guess I need to re-write me story given the DP, Clark and UltraWoman. With that said, I think the story loses a little something without it.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Don't worry about it. smile

~•~

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard