Print Thread
#265432 08/11/15 08:39 AM
N
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
N
Feedback folder.

Sorry this took so long... It's been a week full of sick children, doctor's visits and general lack of time.

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Kerth
Kerth
It's not hard to understand why Lois is reluctant to risk her friendship with Clark on the chance that they could have so much more when you realize that she has very few friends to begin with. That friendship is also what makes her relationship with Clark so special.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I love this parrellel you found, between Molly and Lois' relationship, and what Clark and Lois went through at the end of the first season. Never (ever wink ) would have come to this thought process, and I really applaud you for this piece because of it smile.

OB is one of those episodes I really haven't seen too many times. I tend to sorta forget about it. But you bring up some interesting points--and seeing Lois deal with an old friendship really is intriguing to apply with Clark at this point in the second season.

Really well done!
Laura (who can totally relate to RL craziness this last week--no kid sickness, but lots and lots going on jump...)

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard