Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
We all know we're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but we do anyway. A title and synopsis can speak volumes about a fic, of course. The goal is to make a fake title/description for an imaginary fic that's guaranteed to make the would-be reader flee the internet in terror!

For example:
True Love Rocks: LnC X Dwarf Fortress crossover, Superman/OC, MPreg. Wehn Kal-El wakes up mysteriously in another world, he finds more than he expected to find!

The only rule is to keep the description short - about 1-2 sentences at most. Otherwise, have at! smile

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Pizza Love: When Clark moves to Metropolis he finally realises his life-long ambition to be a pizza delivry guy, and he meets the woman of his dreams on his first delivry.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Naked Came the Superhero: A dozen FOLCs got together to write the worst fanfic evar! Lios Lane, Lana Lagn, Mirinda, Raquel Harris, Lex Luther, and Nor-Zod compete for Supperman's heart on a reality show! Who will win?!!11eleventy!!!1 A/N: Flames will be used to roast marshmallows. Were on a sugar hi!!!!

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Kerth
Kerth
Pheromone, Less Obviously: The DP goes cray-cray when they get hit with the 100% solution. Superman/Lex slash, Perry/Jimmy slash, Lois/Cat/copier repair guy threeway, Miranda/her cat bestiality. Nfic for partial nudity. #UNoUWantThis!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
shock shock shock

It was a Dark and Stormy Clark: Red-K turns Clark Goth, but what happens when he runs into real vampirs? AnLC/Twilight Xover.

Joy,
Lynn

Kerth
Kerth
Schadenfreude: Filming what's sure to be a prize winner in his attempt to get on America's Funniest Home Videos, Jimmy learns a surprising secret after kicking Clark in the nuts.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Top Banana
Top Banana
All Over the Universe: Lois and Clark have to save Buffy from leaving on the Starship Enterpise when it turns up in the past, on a mission to stop Disney from taking over the Star Wars franchise. Daniel Jackson attempts to convince the magical Halliwell sisters to help him vanquish the Cylons, who have hitchhiked to Earth on the Enterprise to escape the wrath of The Doctor.

A LnC/DrWho/Star Wars/Star Trek/BSG/Stargate/Buffy/Charmed/Disney Xover. You'll luv it.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Victoria, I think your All Over the Universe entry is so horrible that it would pick up a cult following. After all, it worked for Rocky Horror. (Hmmm... A Rocky Horror/Lois & Clark crossover? Now that is something I *really* do NOT want to see!)

Joy,
Lynn

Kerth
Kerth
LOL...my mind has just pasted Clark's face onto Dr. Frankenfurter's body. There has GOT to be a reason why Lois and Clark are at a midnight showing!

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
And here I was, thinking that Clark would make a good Brad...

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark as Dr. Everett Scott. Jimmy as Brad. Perry as...Riff Raff.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Victoria, I think your All Over the Universe entry is so horrible that it would pick up a cult following. After all, it worked for Rocky Horror. (Hmmm... A Rocky Horror/Lois & Clark crossover? Now that is something I *really* do NOT want to see!)
I'd read that! peep

Originally Posted by groobie
LOL...my mind has just pasted Clark's face onto Dr. Frankenfurter's body. There has GOT to be a reason why Lois and Clark are at a midnight showing!
See, totally logical. evil

And here I was, thinking that Clark would make a good Brad...
Like Lynn, I could see Clark as Brad. Although, he might have difficulties in that scene where Brad takes off his glasses. Now, that would be an unexpected revelation!
LOIS: You mean you've NEVER seen Rocky Horror, Clark?! I've got the perfect character for you to play!
CLARK: huh

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Clark as Dr. Everett Scott. Jimmy as Brad. Perry as...Riff Raff.
Your suggestions would make it more unreadable. But you'd have to make Lex Frankenfurter then.

It was a Dark and Stormy Clark: Red-K turns Clark Goth, but what happens when he runs into real vampires? AnLC/Twilight Xover.
I'd read that. BTW, there are no goths in Twilight. These are vampires who CAN go into the sunlight; it makes them sparkly though, so they don't.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Virginia - I have two possibly Rockys that would make readers barf - Scardino or Dr. Deter!!!!!!!!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Lois-Chan and Clark-Chan, The Highschool Adventures of Super-Chan: AU where all the DP are ordinary Japanese high-school students and Lex Luther is their evil teacher. Can Clark-chan work up the courage to ask Lois-chan out in time for the school's newspaper festival?

(Some of these actually sound interesting. This scares me. peep )

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Virginia - I have two possibly Rockys that would make readers barf - Scardino or Dr. Deter!!!!!!!!
Yikes! Dr. Deter as Rocky and Scardino as Eddie. peep Although, Cat as Magenta wouldn't be much of a stretch. So sad that I still know these names after all these years.

EDIT: Of course, that makes Lois Janet.... Maybe Cat as Janet and Lois as Magenta would be worse.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/26/15 01:04 AM. Reason: more evil casting

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Yikes! Dr. Deter as Rocky and Scardino as Eddie. peep Although, Cat as Magenta wouldn't be much of a stretch. So sad that I still know these names after all these years.

YES!!! Totally see it! Maybe Lucy as Columbia?

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The Salesman Always Rings Twice: Clark as a unexciting insurance salesman. Lois as a bored housewife to Lex Luthor. They fall in love over actuary tables... or not.

Later: Just had a thought. Lois shouldn't be bored to make it awful. She should be a HAPPY HOMEMAKER to Lex. eek

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/26/15 01:27 AM. Reason: revised plot

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Maybe Lucy as Columbia?
Too watchable. Martha as Columbia.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Maybe Lucy as Columbia?
Too watchable. Martha as Columbia.

You know, I *almost* put that too! Oooh, I just got the grossest ick factor - Jonathan as Frankenfurter. Lois always did suspect him of cross dressing!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I once had an idea for a crossover between "The Importance of Being Earnest" and Superman, especially when I remembered the scene about Bunburying. It reminded me of the duality of Superman somehow. I could never get it to gel quite right before I lost my notes on it to a different comp that bit the dust a few years back. Maybe someone could turn it into a badfic/crackfic.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard